Reviews for lineland
Diceo chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Well screw you I've been nothing but boring fanfiction!
Cassie chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I think you should go back and read the chapter on Lineland because are there a few major concepts that you missed. Unless of course, you meant to change it.

The missle was a little randomly thrown in, but I think you are trying to relate it to our world, although I may just be seeing things. I suggest some proofreading. Lineland and Linelanders should be capitalized.
qwertyuiop chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
WHY! the first paragraph was fine, but the missile part! WHAT WERE YOOU THINKING! Were you feeling completely whacko! WHY!
anonymus chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
what's up with all the "and get this"s. I mean, come on. you completely ruined a perfectly horrible book
Solelly chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Great !
Emerald Griffon chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I actually read Flatland today. There are several inaccuracies in your portrayal of Lineland. For example, the people have eyes on either side of them, allowing them to see points. And the Flatland women are LINES!
Someweirdguy chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
THAT WAS AWESOME!

Now, I want to read Flatland, but I have not, but that was cool. If the other reviewers are right, then the females should have been points, but whatever! Girls are not squares in Realmland are they? It was funny with the whole missile randomness, and was great.

Now make Pointland, and Tetraland!
slayergirl1362 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
*sniff* I say that there is a certain insighte/morale to this. This is a fair peice of work, if a bit unsettling. :P
JESSICA O'BRIAN chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD PEOPLE LET YOU POST SUCH DISMAL TALES ON A PUBLIC WEBSITE! THAT MIGHT HAVE TO BE THE WORST USE OF WORDS EVER. HORRIBLE STORY! HORRIBLE WRITING! MY GOODNESS!
Inspector Brown chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
You just don't get it, do you? The author of Flatland made the females mere lines on PURPOSE! He did it to satirize the way women were treated in the Victorian Era. It's stupid because it's supposed to be!
Inspector Brown chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
FOUL! Lineland females are mere points! If you had actually read the book, you would know that!
Sir Pent chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
what r u talking about u collywobble

we all know it is very hilly in flatland
sportschickVLVR chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Heheh. I like how you portray lineland as a infinte continuance of BABIES popping out in every which direction to create even more lines. The missile thing was rather random, but I still like it. _ Great job defining lineland in a more detailed manner!