Reviews for Glimpses Through The Forest
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I really enjoyed this fic. It was well-written and the OOC Grissom was handled superbly. Great story! Keep up the great work. BTW, I've read this fic many times over. No matter how many times I've read this fic, it still excites me. I love the OOC Grissom!

GOD bless,

leafsgirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
i really liked your whole series. good stuff. true to character and it gave us a glimpse of the possibility of what's going on with grissom. he's a tricky person to figure out. liked your point of view. keep it going!
lamcsi chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Really like your story. I especially like the great details that you put into each characters personality. I like the fact that Grissom mistrusted Roger but overcame the dislike when he got to really know him. Great ending. I love fluffy stories.
smallfluffykat chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Just a quick note to say that I really enjoyed this story. I'm now off to check out what other stuff you have.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wow! That is such an amazing story. I really love it. It has been a while reading this type of storyline. I always love your past work. I'm a big fan. I can't wait for you to have a new story. It has always been a great joy reading your stories. I'm also Grissom fan. I look forward to your next Grissom story. Thank you very much.
TrishG chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
You have written great stories. Most of the stories here are short and not detail oriented. Yours are very good.
10Anonymous01 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This is a truely amazing story, it is apparent you put alot of time and care into your work. I absolutely loved it and I can tell it's going to be one of those stories I'll turn back to and read on those rainy days. :) Great job, keep it up. Your talent in writing is obvious and strong. :)
leddy chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Terrific story. I like emotional Grissom, and I can see him eventually coming close to a breakdown. I enjoy the friendship he has with Brass and now Roger.