Reviews for So Perhaps Not a Genius
Phantasm chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Thank you thank you thank you thank you! It is so hard to find Generator Gawl yaoi! The fact that it was a threesome was even better! Way to go!

How about a sequel? _
Rangiku.Charlize chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
wow, I can't tell you how many times I've read this fic (for YEARS!) and just now, I found out I hadn't reviewed it!

This is one of my favorites! I LOVE you, I love generator gawl and this fic is absolutely AMAZING!
tati1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
*huge grin*

Okay, don't get me wrong; I ADORED this fic. However. In the series, Gawl wasn't the only generator - Ryo and Kohji are too; Gawl just happened to be the one they improved on. But I really loved your take on what-if-they-weren't, so that's ok. And Gawl was the one who decided they'd all go back in time, really. Ryo suggested it, but the decision was left to Gawl.

...there was something else, but the sex scene was too much and I forgot it. *g*

GREAT JOB!
Zeltazia chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
That was great! Me like I wan t to read more! You shud write more threesome and lots of uke Gawl... XD
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
My first three-some yaoi to read XD

But dang it was hot and steamy man!

Awsome work, the details, the emotions, the dominant Kohji that was beautiful and your first three-some! Great Job!

Thnak you

take acre.
DriedStarDono chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Wow. **sniffle** so many different emotions; such as...poor Gawl! That was so sad...**sobs** And Kohji freaked me the fuck out, I mean he's sexy and loves them and all but...poor Ryo! That's gotta suck, tile...That was sweet when I wasn't feeling sorry for one of them though! And DAMN sexy! However, thanks to you, I cannot eat my yummy chocolate pie without the feeling that I'm going to vomit; lol, for me, sex and food don't mix! CONGRATS ON THE AWESOME FIC!
lexy chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This was delicioius! I loved how you wrote Grawl and how he gradually became aware of his the situation and desires. Thanks for sharing.