Reviews for Sasuke's Problem
mu149 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Aw man. I thought it was going to have some lemon in it. Besides that, a really good story. Though I kinda feel bad for Kakashi sensei when Iruka finds out that Sasuke had to leave because of them. *laughing*
AntiGravitation chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Yep. As time goes by, who know sasuke will have a revenge to KakaIru for not gave him peace moments at nite.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Nice story!
finn the zombie chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I loved the idea! There were a few grammatical errors here and there, but nothing major. Over all, it gets a 11/10!
NeeChan92 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
AGH! O_O

You left me hanging. x[

Lol. I really like this, except the ending was kind of odd. There were a few grammar mistakes, but aside from that, it was pretty good. (:
mumu chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
You should revise it again, because some of your sentences don't make any sense...

''They make me can't sleep'' ?

Anyway, not so bad
Xtreh chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
i can't wait to find out what happens next
tiffyhatake chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
so sense you werent sertain yoiu just left it hanging? oh well i liked the beginging *wink*
MissDel.Ici.Ous chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Hi this story is cool but also funny i'm a nu member and bcoz of that ill add u to my fave authors list byebye ;)
HK Keiji chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
KYAH... KAWAII! omg kakairu are so active and well... heated

LOL xD sexdeprivation

and sasunaru will be SOO CUTE

CANT WAIT TIL U UPDATE NE...

Xx keiji
DeadFaint chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
please write more,its so good, i want to know what sasuke did to naruto,or naruto did to sasuke. i love naruto x stories.i really apreciate if u did.
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
yes i'm reviewing...it was interesting...WRITE MORE..plz
shikagal chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
HELO! PUT IN ANOTHER CHAPTER OR SOMETHING!

DANG THAT WAS MORE KAKAIRU THAN SASUNARU!.
Ever the Antagonist chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Wheres the actual sasunaru!
cookies worst nightmare chapter 1 . 7/14/2006