Reviews for Wanting to Fall
ImTheNana chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Cute story, but I'm biased, I love Rogan :)
Endless River chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Aww, so glad I found this today. It was precious
Sarah Coulombe chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
I just started reading your blog. These stories are so good!
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 9/16/2011

i love it! i love it! i love it! i love it! i love it!

AMAZING story! i loved it! :))
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
soo good! i love it! :)) AMAZING!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
how stinking cute! i love it! and i love that he was never really with anyone during the 'stringless fun' times they had! cute cute cute! i wish i could see this televised! :))
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
wow what an interesting change of events! never heard of Logan having a girl before rory...rory was the one who made him change his ways...i wonder if that will bother rory and she will wonder if she is ever as good as or as important as hilary...(thats what I would think) cant wait to see what happens! loving this story!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
cute cute beginning! I am excited to get to the next chapter! :)) I am totally used to long stories soo I need to get myself ready for your stories which are much shorter (and not want more but that will be hard) but I am excited to see what happens on this New Years Trip!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Please write more...

Bella
kitty j chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Angels,

On the first page of this story it said this was your first Gilmore Girls. Which would mean I have probable read all of your stories that I know the characters. Hopefully you will come back to read all the reviews I have left for you over the last couple of days. I really would like to read more of your work.

Oh, and honey, really great love scene. I'm going to have my husband read that one.

kitty j
SamiJoe chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
Wow... you are... a freaking amazing writer. I can't even believe this story. You are awesome.
me chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
aww... that was really cute!
Goomba chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Good Lord that was DELICIOUS! (and thank you) You must always write, whether published or not your talent would be wasted. I loved everything about this, about the kisses and the desire and the sheer necessity of being wanted; how every girl wants to be wanted the way you have Logan wanting Rory, perfect and again thank you.

Cheers Jen
Goomba chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
A full out story not just a quip (though your quips are very VERY good so I really don't mind) It's just that I am more able to get into the story and I am lovin' it. Qudos.

Cheers Jen