Reviews for PDA in the NYPD
xEyesHaveNoInnocencex chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
I tried so hard not to laugh at your little message at the end... great story!
Akasha721 chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
I know my review is a year after the story but it had it all. i have just joined fanfic so that's why it is a year late. thanks for the happy ending keep up the good work!
thekatgrl chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
WOW. I loved the story...

your last comment killed.
Alexander Hunter chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
Loved it!

“Jesus, is it even safe to sit at my own desk?” Drake grumbled.

“As long as you don’t actually touch the desk,” Ryo winked.

“Ugh!” He jumped up from leaning on said desk and leaned against the wall sullenly. It was more hurtful to his pride than anything that Ryo had such a full sex life.

That was just funny as hell!
chibi demon scythe chapter 8 . 11/24/2006
The ending was really funny and cute _ This was really good, I got really freaked when I thought Ryo broke up with Dee though.

But yeah, this was awesome _ Keep up the excellent work.
takoyakimonster chapter 8 . 8/18/2006
awesome story! my heart almost stopped when i heard ryo say tht it was over. *phew* thnk goodness, it ended up happily! o_
Kitty in the Box chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
wah! this is such a sensual way of ending such an engaging story! i really enjoyed it to the end. wonderful! thank you for sharing this.
DemonicAfliction chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
God you are seriously an evil genious!
PrincessTutu51116 chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
OMG! Your an amazing writer. You had me worried that those two might really end. That was the best I've read so far. Keep up the good work, and write some great stuff later, K'? Your on my alert list.
AeryonSun chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
Nice! I like this endding a lot! It was sweet. I am glad they are together! Nice work on this.
Dragon Queen Dreamer chapter 8 . 7/3/2006
yay, a happy ending!

I was really scared that it would be an evil angsty ending (i don't like them much), but it turned out really well!

I haven't actually read much of FAKE, but I really enjoyed what I have read, and I think this goes well with it

Great story

luv

DQD
Rainbowsharpies chapter 8 . 7/3/2006
haha great ending. I loved it! Yay for kinky sex in public places!
SoubixLoveless chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
“What happened to your face, Dee? Was it that evil rapist murderer? You poor thing! Want me to kiss it and make it better? Oh, what if you’re scarred for life? No...”

Omg, lmfao. I love it! Nice update, had to read the last chapter cuz I was like "Omg what's going on?" XD And Benny... well, he's a little touchy lol. But that's alright. Anyway, nice update love it still. And it's over? What? No.

They can't break up... it's not...right? Haha they can't Rawr! ::gives you a cookie:: Lol, nice update.

I'll be waiting for the next one ~_

As always, keep up the awesome job.

-Kate
AeryonSun chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
What! Oh, I think I'm going to faint...I can't take them not being together! I will be back 'cause I have to see where this goes! Love it so far!
CheshireMiko chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
I lurv it, keep going. all though i dont really understand what happened in chapter five.

oh well.