Reviews for Ten Years Later
MarMarBar chapter 11 . 4/26
THAT WAS SOOOO GOOD OMG
EVERYONE'S SUCH A GOOD AUTHOR AND I'M OVER HERE ALL PATHETIC
UUGGHHHHHHHHH
But seriously, that was really good :)
There's that part of me that wanted things to stay in the 10-year-future thing, but this is your story and it was SOOO good nevertheless.
LOVED IT!
Those who say they don't are stupid .
xoxo
RavenSerendipity chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
I liked the knock knock joke bit. And I enjoyed the story in its entirety. I will be reading the sequel. :)
RavenSerendipity chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
This is great. When she was at the airport I was all like, something's gonna happen, we're going to either get some foreshadowing or some action, and then it said... Eyepatch, and I was all like, BOOM!

Haha lol. Now on a more serious note: this is exceptionally well written and I am glad to have come across it. I really like how you wrote that bit with cyborg, it made me happy. That bubbly kind of happy that makes one squeal in a starfiresque fashion. I will continue reading. :)
pikminbiomaster chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
i just wanted to say im imagining slade as the colonel from KFC with an eyepatch, pls do not correct me if im getting the wromg image cause if its wrong i dont want to be right, still early to tell but seems good so far
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Great job I loved it!
G.N chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
God, I swear this fanfic is by far one of the best ones I've ever read! The story was brillian and it all fitted perfectly, congrats!
Butterfree chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
This chapter...was beautiful! Thank you so much for not making the whole adventure some whacked out dream that never really happened. I usually feel a bit cheated when authors go for the "it was all a dream" route but sometimes one pops up where it's handled so well that it's actually good. I did find it a bit OP at first since it was the happiest possible ending. You really could've finished it with Cyborg and Slade dying and that still would've been a suitable though bittersweet finale. BUT sometimes the happiest ending is the best ending. The Titans still have their memories, the growth to show for it and I think that's what counts.

Amazing job showing the guts to kill off some major characters to prove how dangerous the battle was...I feel bad for the Star Trek fans having to deal with its cancellation since Beast Boy may not come in though XD

Can I just say I love your version of Slade? He and Robin need to be on the same side more often. I found his and Starfire's makeup scene only a bit rushed. She did say her change of heart was from watching him protect Raven but there was never a real reference to when she felt that in the story. I think included a paragraph or scene of her actually softening up would've helped miles.

Overall, fantastic story. Thank you so much for the read!

Butterfree chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
"Well, I've certainly missed all of you." You gotta love Slade in moments like these.

Butterfree chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Great way to have the team react to Raven's coma at first. It wasn't the typical "the team suddenly start fighting and split up" proposal but an actual buildup of each other their eventual decision to leave (well, except maybe Cyborg. But him being so close to BB you can really understand without it). Also, I like how you started the flashback with Raven being annoying at everyday life at the titans tower just to wish for it again to conclude it. The flashback itself did seem a little lacking at first glance but it's these little details that made it great.

Butterfree chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I think this story is shapping up into something incredible so far! Great job with the pacing of Raven waking up confused. Really the emotions and sudden phobias such as falling back to sleep are very real and not to be taken lightly even in fanfiction.

undoingtech chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
Wow. That was soooo funny! It reminded me that I totally forgot to mention the funny parts of the story!

Slade had just died, and Raven decided to tell her mother that she had bad taste in men. Hilarious. I have no idea how you put horrible, ironically depressing death and humor back-to-back, but you did. You are a genius.

I genuinely like these romances. You write them in a way that fit the characters and is not all gooey.

Adding this chapter on made me so happy! It is ironic since this is probably the most romance-packed chapter. That just shows how well you can write your stories.

Again, THANK YOU for writing this. I had a wonderful time reading it!
undoingtech chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Well I did not see that coming.

I do not know how you have managed to get away with sooo many strange things in this story. You just have a knack for finding the strangest, yet logical explanation.

Writing the beginning in there again was good; very clever!

PLOTHOLE: Why did Trigon wait all those years to come back? Did Raven have to be awake? I think I missed something at the beginning... oh well. AWESOME STORY ANYWAY!

I am happy that this journey that Raven took just after waking up was a very meaningful one; I like that the journey made an impact in her life, even without any time passing by technically. I suppose that can be said for all of the titans.
I think many people would not like the go-back-in-time ending because umm... it removes problems? She gets what she wants? The ending is too happy? While all of those are true, I believe that the ending works well because of Raven's journey.
Even if the story had ended with Slade and Cyborg dead and Robin without an arm, it would/could still have been a good ending. It could have emphasized the consequences of our actions and of other's actions.

NITPICK: Trigon seems to weak for an all powerful demon. I suppose Trigon is the worst part of this story, which is ironic because this story could not have happened without him.

ALL OTHER CHARACTERS WERE WRITTEN EXPERTLY!
Save for Raven at the very end. That I just do not believe. Not holding back her emotions. Whatever.

The pacing felt natural. The balance between action and character development definitely helped the pacing. You got that balance just right.

I did not like the action at first. I could not really understand it well. THAT TOTALLY CHANGED AND THE REST OF THE ACTION WAS AWESOME!

While reading each chapter, I could literally see that your writing had improved. I have never seen that before, and it amazes me to no end. By the 6th at latest, your writing had become superb! I really do think that this story might ruin fanfiction for me just because it has such a high level of quality! Teen Titans is the only cartoon that I can watch now because I watched Avatar the Last Airbender. That is how good this story is. Points for sheer quality. :)

I guess I'll try to read some AU now? I certainly hope that I find other stories that are up to this standard. Now that I think more about the other great fanfiction stories that I have read, none of them come close to this. This story has EVERYTHING! Action, character development, character moments, regrets, redemption, reunion, depression, DEATH, confusion, different locations, happiness, bitterness, Arella, SLADE, all five Titans, just to name a few. Direct me to another story with all of those things; I would be happy to read it.

I am really at a loss to describe how much I like this story. THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT! THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT! THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT! I have never favorited a story on fanfiction before even though I have read so many, including another one that I personally think should have been on the Teen Titans series. This is my favorite story. Thank you for writing it.
undoingtech chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Damn those cliffhangers!

I cannot believe that I read through the romance. I have only been able to read through one other fanfiction romance, and it was at the very end of the story. I am going to finish reading this story. Well done romance.

NITPICK NITPICK: Trigon. In my opinion, you did not write Trigon very well. His dialogue is poor. I do not think he would ever feel the need to explain his plans in any way. Explaining the plan just does not work. This Trigon also seems to be much less intelligent and less powerful.

Other than Trigon, this story is AWESOME! Still good pacing. Still good characters. By the way, I was wondering if there was something going on between Slade and Arella. Nice hinting! Spectacular writing! The action is written well. I do not know any other way to say this: THIS IS AN EXCELLENT STORY! Even if the ending is terrible, this story is still good to me just from sheer quality of writing.

I need to read the ending now!
undoingtech chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
As I said before, I usually cannot stand romance in fanfiction. This romance works for me, and I think I know why. All of the other stories with romance had TEENAGE romance, stupid, confusing, teenage romance. This romance is much better... er more tolerable.

Robin and Star's makeup was done well. Not overdone or underdone. Just right. Maybe it works because of the way you wrote it, or maybe it is because Star has changed so much and Robin has so much regret. I like to think that it is because they are adults and not stupid teenagers. In fact, Raven does seem like the most childish character now, and that makes sense because she could not develop mentally. Good job! It is certainly refreshing to be able to read some romance! :) I hope that if/when the BB/Rae romance shows up, it is as tolerable/good as the Rob/Star was. Uhgg, I am actually unsure if this romance is good or not. I do not know because I do not read romance!

I liked the little moral argument between Slade and Raven. Those grey areas can be very interesting depending on the way you present them, and you presented them well.

I am not sure that Slade would reveal so much information about himself. However, living with people rather than just having short battles with them can make a person open up I suppose.

You already know that the characters are well written, the pacing is phenomenal, and the content is excellent.
AWESOME!
undoingtech chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Holy crap! I did not see Arella coming into this at all! I admit that I thought Slade's partner was the guy who put Raven in a coma. Hooray! And the brother too! If you could not tell, Raven's family really gets me excited. :)

The not-thinking-about-Kori thing is also quite awesome, and it makes sense! Hooray!

This is a compliment: this story is ruining fanfiction for me. I do not think that I will be able to read many other fanfiction stories after this. You raised the writing standard too high.

NITPICK: I noticed some typos. Your story is awesome, so I do not care.

I feel like my reviews have lost their quality since there is not much I am being critical about. It is strange to say this but I feel bad about not finding horrible things with your story other than typos. I suppose the only things that I have against this story is Trigon's involvement, Trigon's dialogue, and the romance. However, those are my personal preferences, not things that are bad about your story! AAAHHH!