Reviews for Ten Years Later
Blue Azagem 109 chapter 5 . 1/1
oh, ok, didn't want things to getakward but, HERE WE GO!
micaelaann chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
Very well written fic. Really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
Raven wasn't eighteen when she killed Trigon. She was fifteen. So technically, she is twenty five in this story now. Great story, anyway!
Rebillis chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
Arella is dead Raven's favorite colour is blue get the facts straight
SailorNeoQueen chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
Awesome!
LilLinkGirl chapter 11 . 10/20/2015
Interesting, I liked it :)
MarMarBar chapter 11 . 4/26/2015
THAT WAS SOOOO GOOD OMG
EVERYONE'S SUCH A GOOD AUTHOR AND I'M OVER HERE ALL PATHETIC
UUGGHHHHHHHHH
But seriously, that was really good :)
There's that part of me that wanted things to stay in the 10-year-future thing, but this is your story and it was SOOO good nevertheless.
LOVED IT!
Those who say they don't are stupid .
xoxo
RavenSerendipity chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
I liked the knock knock joke bit. And I enjoyed the story in its entirety. I will be reading the sequel. :)
RavenSerendipity chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
This is great. When she was at the airport I was all like, something's gonna happen, we're going to either get some foreshadowing or some action, and then it said... Eyepatch, and I was all like, BOOM!

Haha lol. Now on a more serious note: this is exceptionally well written and I am glad to have come across it. I really like how you wrote that bit with cyborg, it made me happy. That bubbly kind of happy that makes one squeal in a starfiresque fashion. I will continue reading. :)
pikminbiomaster chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
i just wanted to say im imagining slade as the colonel from KFC with an eyepatch, pls do not correct me if im getting the wromg image cause if its wrong i dont want to be right, still early to tell but seems good so far
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Great job I loved it!
G.N chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
God, I swear this fanfic is by far one of the best ones I've ever read! The story was brillian and it all fitted perfectly, congrats!
Butterfree chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
This chapter...was beautiful! Thank you so much for not making the whole adventure some whacked out dream that never really happened. I usually feel a bit cheated when authors go for the "it was all a dream" route but sometimes one pops up where it's handled so well that it's actually good. I did find it a bit OP at first since it was the happiest possible ending. You really could've finished it with Cyborg and Slade dying and that still would've been a suitable though bittersweet finale. BUT sometimes the happiest ending is the best ending. The Titans still have their memories, the growth to show for it and I think that's what counts.

Amazing job showing the guts to kill off some major characters to prove how dangerous the battle was...I feel bad for the Star Trek fans having to deal with its cancellation since Beast Boy may not come in though XD

Can I just say I love your version of Slade? He and Robin need to be on the same side more often. I found his and Starfire's makeup scene only a bit rushed. She did say her change of heart was from watching him protect Raven but there was never a real reference to when she felt that in the story. I think included a paragraph or scene of her actually softening up would've helped miles.

Overall, fantastic story. Thank you so much for the read!

Butterfree chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
"Well, I've certainly missed all of you." You gotta love Slade in moments like these.

Butterfree chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Great way to have the team react to Raven's coma at first. It wasn't the typical "the team suddenly start fighting and split up" proposal but an actual buildup of each other their eventual decision to leave (well, except maybe Cyborg. But him being so close to BB you can really understand without it). Also, I like how you started the flashback with Raven being annoying at everyday life at the titans tower just to wish for it again to conclude it. The flashback itself did seem a little lacking at first glance but it's these little details that made it great.