Reviews for Sight Unseen
Proz-milo chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
Finally an update, YAY! I've been waiting forever for it. Glad you did. Story is still very good! Keep on going.
Haruka-Clone chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
:P wow I would have never known she was blind. I WANT FLUFF ROMANCE AND SX you know what i mean now get to that girly!
shinta arctic assasin chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
ah, how cute. such a nice fluff inside a great fic. sorry if i'm reviewing too much, but i just really like your fanfics. hehe, i hope u update this on too. uh oh i gotta go. bye
Rushingwind chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
I LOVE this fic! I hope you have time to carry on

I can't believe Ruka got Michi's legs broken during her first day.
rebekah chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
me likey

update soon!
Jaimie chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
WOW! This is great. Please continue. I love how it turning out though I can't believe that on her first day with a new patient that patient just happened to fall down her stairs and brake both of her legs. It was a nice and unexpected twist. Again please continue. I would love to read more of this soon. Great job.
ForbidenMAggiks chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
AWE! If that isn't the cutest thing I've ever read! Love you story! Up-date soon!
shinn chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
Cute stOry.. I LIKED IT!

Keep It Up! Update it soon!

YouRe Great!
SpaceWyvern chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
::cringes:: oow... that really would have hurt. Ouch. Shame on Haruka for forgetting about those steps. Granted, split-level house/apartment steps aren't too big, and there's five or six at the most (three at the least...) but if you're unprepared for that... yeah, that'll do some damage.

Good chapter, though, even if it's a bit short. Looking forward to chapter four!

Lizz
Haruka-Clone chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
Bad Ruka not telling the poor girl about the steps! Well at least she is okay can't wait for the next chapter I am very hooked.
ana chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
it's a very good story. I can't wait for more.
Chris chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
update new chapters pls...you have the main idea in this fan fic,and it's a new aspect of Haruka and was another story where Michi was deaf...but this is her being blind...so this should be really ?Don't prove me wrong ok...
Bettynuggs chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
I really like your story so far. I caught a few mispelled words but that was it. I don't think I've read one where one of them was blind. I like the characters interaction. Very well done. I look forward to your next chapter. Cheers.
sHinN chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Nice ChapTer HarUka-cHan!

Michiru Is BliNd I feel Sorry For HEr!

But I ThiNk She's Not Suffering From This

She StiLL GooD And More hAppy Now bEing

With HarUka.. ThIs is Nice EVEN That Your BlINd

Still you should keep Moving to Live..

Thats what i learned on Your StoRy!

tell me is Michiru has chance to see Someday?
ShortStuff1 chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
This is getting good. Pretty good chapter length. I'll be waiting for more and it's a great thing they're getting along.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »