Reviews for Rooftop
Deep
Coco girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
OOh~ SO romantic~~
supposedalienpsycho chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
It's so sweet. Amazing. I like how you portrayed beast boy.
BBxRae fan 25 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
http / my bad... ask Tyson g.
stephanie chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
oh! It was fasinating, romantic,sweet and eaverything!my heart was about to exploode! I hopr you get thisa...and I hope wright another one! This was ...Oh there are no words for how gloriuse this piece was,You HAVE to write another one or else I will DIE...J.K
Wisdom's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
OMG this story is amazing! You deserve a plate of virtual cookies! *Gives J-to plate of virtual cookies* You shall get more cookies if u write more BBrae fluff! PWEASE?
dr.gimmersplots chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
have not read it yet but it sounds good. you know how much crap is on the enternet its downright stupid im not saying your fanfiction is crap i was just pointing it out ill read your fanfiction some day
tabby chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
aww it was so romantic i loved it this is one of my favroites BBxRAE love the couple
Inked.Silver chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Beautiful story...

reaper with no name chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I'm on a reviewing spree right now, trying to review all the fics I loved reading from way back before I joined the site. Now it's this one's turn. Of course, I've already stated my opinion on the story in the first sentence, so I'm just going to shut my big mouth now before I make myself look even more stupid. :)
Bob joe chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Ok, its ok. but really, if you do a fanfic, do it right. Seriously make it sound like beast boy! Just a little. 41/2 stars!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Can't go wrong with some BB/Rae fluff. Well done.
Beautiful Thief chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
So cute! I love BBrae fluff! *adds to favourites*
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
aw... that was really sweet... fluff. And not the fluff from inside your belly button or ear or whatever either!
Gothica13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Now, don't say that story was crap, it was beautiful, well unless your a guy and don't have feelings, if anyone ever said your story was crap, they are the kind of people who don't care about anybody but themselves, don't diss your work, have it with pride. If you look at other people's there might be better, and there definily will be worse, so...yeah that's what a tomboy says who hasn't been on fan fiction in a year because she can't think of a story, or want to read it because if i'm happy i don't need these stories but if i'm depress i need them.