Reviews for Lemons Into Lemonade
Exiled-Away chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Cool story. Pretty real, too.
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I'd really like to see this continue. It seems rude to end on Wiffy happiness while leaving Larry hurt and Xander in the hospital.

How is Cordy going to react? Not only is Xander standing With Larry, because it's the right thing to do, but his best friends, Buffy and Willow, are now together. Will she still stay with him in the face of such open homophobia?
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
That was really really good I'm really starting to like the BuffyWillow thing and I think this story deserves a sequel
Osiris08 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Very nicely done - good to see you turning your muse to B/W. I think this deserves a sequel!
xfbuffyfan13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
that was cute and well done. is there more to this story or is it a one-shot thing? either way, I really liked it.

-lex :-)
deletedprofile2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
That's lovely, totally sweet and really in character for something as AU as that. Brava!
Old Man Panda chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Very sweet fic. Some of my best friends are gay,lesbian or bisexual and I thought you handled the subject well. I hope to see this continue. Even if you don't have Xander become gay it would still be fun to see a true friendship form between him and Larry. Xander's been dealing with being an outsider for a very long time, if anyone could help Larry adapt it would be the Xan man. I'm not normally a big Willow Buffy shiper but it was just so cute! Bravo!
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 6/16/2005