Reviews for The Girl Nobody Knows A Soliloquy
Commando64 chapter 1 . 2/1
Dude. This story's just... beautiful. Really gives one plenty to think about an evil Hermione. It's been a decade but, man oh man, I would love to see what your take on what happens next will be like. The events of the sixth and seventh books, and then Hermione's rise to power. So much to think about.

Thanks for writing this, man. Incredible read.
MMax chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Hermione doesn't seem that dark or mean at all...just more manipulative. Neville Longbottom might be a better hubby if she wants someone more agreeable.
Axel Treehorn chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Wow. Although I'm not into sociopath! Hermione stories (which is the other interpretation of Hermione besides "Little Miss Always Right" Hermione), but this story got my interest. I gotta say, it's very long, but well-written. I love how you added every (I mean EVERY) little action that Hermione does in the first five books into the story. In a central way, this could actually fit into canon, because we don't see her side of the story.

But anyway, I'm presuming Hermione is after world domination, since she talks about making army of house-elves, goblins, all kinds of monsters out there in the HP universe. I wonder why she wants to take over the world in the first place. I mean, she has to have a reason to do that, right? But anyway, it's kinda scary that Hermione was manipulative right from the start. Actually, she sorta gives off a vibe between Light Yagami (Death Note) and Celeste Luddenburg(Dangan Ronpa). If you know either series, you could guess the connection right now).

BTW, I looked up "soliloquy" on my phone and it means that someone is talking to themself. So I guess Hermione is talking to a mirror, or something like that?-shrugs-
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
nice
roon0 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Awesome. I just wish we could see more of her in action and winning the game. Wonderful stuff.
Mizuki Kudara chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
perfect ,
TheMatterWithMatter chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Loved it. Absolutely amazing. :)
BretheBabbit chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I found a new story for my favorites list! It's always nice to re read when you despair of finding anything good in the recent updates list
thonez chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
nice alternative interpretation
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Interesting
apAidan chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Exceedingly wow. A very different and very compelling Hermione. I'm going to have to reread this several times simply because of the depth that's in it.

And it all makes perfect sense and fits nicely within the canon portrayal of Hermione Granger up to the point after the Ministry disaster. It's very believable and it makes me want to go back an take another look at the initial books to pencil in the places where she's sniggering behind her hand at what's happening.

Excellent story, thanks for sharing it and for mentioning it in the group.

ap Aidan
Catharmel chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Lovely.
cosmosalone200 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Please continue this. I beg you.
Wolfman217 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Really wish you would turn this into a proper story, naturally culminating in Hermione's victory :D
NarwhalWarlord chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
That was novel. And fun. And slightly disturbing.

I like.