Reviews for Gendo's Monster
Loatroll chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Great oneshot.
colin chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I could see a sequel for this.
rami31 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
wow...deep
Crystalline Virtues chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Even though it's been awhile since this was posted, I guess I'll review

I really liked it. The way you portrayed Shinji, as some maddened monster, really seems at odds with the way he usually is, but that just makes this more dark, which is good. Nice sentence structure
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I, too, can picture this happening. Abuse takes many forms and, sometimes, all it takes is one simple thing to release the monster within the abused.
The Jugulator chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
This is a good soundin story but uuh... I WANT ACTION

hope i get more in the next chapter im about to read
death and a red moon chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
damn that was dark and i loved it. i have all the evangelion anime volumes. it was seriously gross and cool when unit one started to eat that angel so it could grow its own body parts. yeah i definately have strange taste but i truly loved the way you portrayed gindo's horro and absolute fear of shinji. strange how the word angel can be defined as a savior but also a creature who works toward the ultimate goal of genocide. enough drabble loved the fic its another favorite.
vic chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Great, now I am on a Yami reading binge. I probably already reviewed this fic, but it is worth another shot. The whole thing is absolutely amazing, no exeptions. I think that it is a realistic picture of what really goes on in Gendo's mind, as real as anyone can be.

Thanks for this great work!
bloodpatternblue chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Very very well writen... it is alot like thseries very vauge and powerful with out giving to much away.

Very well done thankyou for writting it

Bloodpatternblue
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I can picture this happening. Very insightful
OUBWIUBGPPPINSOJNONOICNFSOIN chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Wow... So correct...

Gendo may not want to be there, but I sure would. (not being attacked, watching Gendo die...)

Cheerio,

Naon
dunerat chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Well, it isn't the greatest thing i've ever read, but i agree that it is a bit above a lot of the stuff out there right now. That said, it reads more like an introduction to a story than a stand-alone piece. It's not emotional at all, but it is mildly entertaining. i think it is a tad overwritten, in need of simplification and expansion. Give a bit more and we'll see where it goes.

-dunerat
That Other Guy chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Well done. I love the feelings of rage that this little fic brings up in me. I love my hatred. In the times when I am unable to draw upon the strength of my justifications, I turn to my anger and despair to carry me through the harder times. And I tall you this, this is excellent fuel for me. God, hate can be a powerful tool. I love it.
GuppyLips chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I like everything I've read from this author lately. THis has been some good stuff. By and far the last to stories that Yami has put up have been the best for me so far though. This was a good take on Gendo, and a unique angle from which towork from. Kudos, you have my heartfelt praise and admiration.
vic chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
woah, great fic. it is often hard to do an intorspective gendo, because that is possibly all we see him do in the series. a unique point of view, having gendo afraid of his own son. i always thought that shinji was simply at his most awsome and driven point during that episode, but i guess he is also the most angry. i find it difficult to write praise for this, because it is so good. thanks