Reviews for Uchiha and Uzumaki
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
What... the hell?
DemonicKitsune-chan chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
This fic was great! I really liked it. Your a great writer, this story was very well written. You should make a sequel. :D

D.k.-chan
Author sama277 chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
Wow. You...you really are...wonderful...This 'fic is, well, almost perfect, I think. It's just that, you never really said how much time the two spent with each other. During the first chappy, you said the two were, like, 8! But during the last chapter, you said that Sasuke was 'about to enter his teenage years'. I dont really consider 8 'about to enter one's teenage years', but maybe that's just me. -shrugs- The time elapsed between the two was never really stated.

Hmm...I read some of your reviews. They sicken me. I feel so sorry for people who are so close-minded they dont like 'fics lacking in happy-endings. I think this 'fic is just fine they way it is. No...it's better than fine. I love it. I'm so glad there are still people like you who are venturous enough to make the ending of a 'fic happiless and unsettling. (No, I dont think happiless is a real world, but it is by my standards) To tell you the truth, I really wasnt expecting it to end that way. I thought you might be continuing. Sorry, it's just the way you ended this fanfiction, it seems like you're setting it up for a sequel. Oh well. Your choice. Over all, I really enjoyed read this 'fic. Thank you.

-bows-

Here.

-hands Cleone a cookie-

Now eat. Snaps to you for being such a kickass author!

-snaps-
FireMiko chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
BURN IN HELL!
ceebs chapter 8 . 4/25/2006
could you please write a sequel? plz? it's too good to just end it here with them hating each other! the story was so cute and sad at the same time...plz consider writing more to it...
Firebreather339 chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
That makes me all warm and fuzzy inside... I hope there's more people like you writing!
Firebreather339 chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
That's so Kawaii! I love it!
Firebreather339 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Im gonna go feel sorry for sasuke now... but it's good
TonberryBlue chapter 8 . 3/23/2006
Ortuna-Chan! how could he? Sasuke -kun how could he!

~one love~

Nanogirl
DarkvsLight chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
Wah..Wah *disoreiented*...NO! POR QUE! *sob*...j/k This was such an awesoem fic! It had fluffyness, and angst even if they were kids. Evil Sasuke! I HATE YOU! *ahem* well congrats on finishing a fic _ Are you planning on doing anymore?
Gonrie chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
Really interesting ending! I love it! But could you make a sequel to that. You know that you surely would receive a lot of review with a sequel about this story!

Anyway great job. This story was really nice and touching
lunabasketcase chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
u riped up mayonaka! dude wrong wrongwrongwrong! o man so sad i feel like crying not cool i dont want to cry...poor naruto i need a hug

peace

gene
Catherine Lewie Rain chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
Wah! Sasuke! That's mean! T-T.. Poor Naruto.

But, nice chapter. Nice story since it's over. T-T... But you, missy, need to keep updating those other stories.

~Shelby
Kanemoshi chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
...*sniffles* WAH!...SASUKE, HOW COULD YOU!...*cries* aw...that was just plain evil...and Naruto loved him...wah...*sniffles again* that would explain a lot about their weird relationship...I loved your story...*claps* amazing...I loved the idea of them being best friends when they were little...and so cute!...
losthimagain chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
I like it but did it have to be so sad T-T