Reviews for Regrets
srcrib chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
You're completely write about how annoying it was. The fact that they didn't ever talked about this matter as well what happened in "The Other Side" and "Menace" is also very annoying. They let things get magically better in the next episodes and any conflict between Daniel and the team was simply gone.

This was very well written and I loved the dialog where Sam gets mad at Daniel and blurts out that she loves him. You're view of Daniel not being in love with Sha're anymore, or at least not in love with her, and was just trying to be loyal to her is great and could possibly be very true, as very well being in-character.

If you have the time I would love to see you writing more Sam/Daniel stories again.
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
THis storyt seems really really ooc.
RTP chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Great story. I think that they need to put some kind of scene in where Sam, Jack and Tealc explain themselves about why they think that Daniel was crazy; and you just have done that. I like the way you write Daniel, talking about how he believed Sam when she had Jolinar in her head.

thanks for the story
paulacole chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Hey Miriam,

You always offer such constructive criticism, maybe next time could you leave an email address so I could reply personally?

Daniel wasn't crying over anyone's death. He was upset and betrayed over the team's lack of faith in him. In the same situation (like I'm going to be traipsing off world anytime soon) I'd be pretty jacked off too and in times like that, you cry over anything.
nomoresassy chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I emjoyed this story too. Great job! I will anxiously await your next one! Please hurry!
Milly Molly Mandy chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I had never thought about that episode before, and you are right! Daniel was betrayed. Good fic. As always.
Meriem Clayton chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
One of the really nice things about fan fiction is the ability to redress mistakes the writers on the shows make. I agree completely with your premise and enjoyed your rewrite of history. Only one small quibble. Daniel is a reasonably well integrated adult. I can see him sobbing over a death. I can see him tearing up over this but sobbing seems extreme in my experience with men, even sensitive ones. However, my data is antedotal. Good story. I enjoyed it.