Reviews for CollaterHell
TheOnlyOne20001 chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
actually no, you say that he was burned alive by the citizens of Lut Golein, and that Mortis saw only ashes when he opened the Radments grave, which means that he can in no way be a mummy.
TheOnlyOne20001 chapter 16 . 4/2/2006
The Radment was a mummy, and you should have seen this had you ever killed him.
TheOnlyOne20001 chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
very nice, a bit off the Diabo II story line
TheOnlyOne20001 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
a
Captain Nate chapter 16 . 1/28/2006
Nice. This is really good.

You... may want to change the name of the story. My story (Death's a Bitch) got bumped off because the title wasn't g-rated.
lonerboi chapter 16 . 1/27/2006
that was awesome, i'm speechless, just continue :P
lonerboi chapter 15 . 10/12/2005
WONDERFUL. CONTINUE-CONTINUE-CONTINUE-CONTINUE-CONTINUE-CONTINUE-CONTINUE
ograman chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
Now tyhat I've read all the chapters, I'm beginning to think that you may well surpass Robin F. Shirewood. Please continue.
ograman chapter 11 . 7/22/2005
HOLY S-T!

Damn, someone's been working overtime! I haven't checked this site in a month 'cause japan doesn't have much internet access. Now I come back and you've got, like, nine more chapters!I don't even have time to read all of them.

Oh! Nya nya nya nya nya! you may have tenreviews, but you'll never catcvh up to me! I OWN YOU! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Nah, just playin', brutha. Keep it up.
KuteKilalaKittee chapter 12 . 7/15/2005
Oh. Yayee. Moreness! Lol. I just now realized in reading these last chapters that in a way, this is a prequel to the Diablo II game. Well, it has been so far. The killing of that dude which leads to the fleeing of the Rogue's and Andariel. The revival of Radament and the Arcane Sanctuary. I like this story alot. Please, keep adding more.

~F!F!
mad-man chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i should have read this sooner but i kept putting it off and now am sorry i had.

i would ask you if Nightcrawler had any influance in Mortis' charicter?

later
KuteKilalaKittee chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
Wow, this is a really really good story. I hope you add more soon.

~F!F!
Captain Nate chapter 8 . 7/5/2005
Good.

Spookay.

My sences tell me the Summoner has something to do with this...
Kyn chapter 8 . 7/5/2005
You have made me a happy bookworm. I am currently sitting in your fanfiction, eating it as fast as you produce it. Yay.
Mordecay chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
Hi! I like it! Is he killing the goods? I mean, he is working for Diablo without know it!

That is heavy... I want to know how he is going to react when he realizes his mistake!

Keep on going!