Reviews for Cindersasuke: A Fractured Fairy Tale
walkingspring chapter 1 . 2/22
I loved the ending!
Yuck to this gross story. Like suckura could ever be a damn princess! How dare you make her to that. Though she's got the weepy, always having to be saved, bossy bitch persona right. But the pairing is disgusting as in the ACTUAL anime he hates her stupid weakling guts! DOWN WITH THE SAKUTARDS!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
So I just recently read the end of the manga (because I stayed away until I was certain Sasuke got a happy ending) and I found myself remembering what was written here, about Sasuke unexpectedly finding love at the end of his long road of vengeance I was overjoyed that what you said here came true for manga-Sasuke, but I actually couldn't remember where I read that line at first. haha. That's the thing about this fic, though- it is easy to take it lightly because it is damned funny, but it paints a truer Sasuke than many of the fics out there. 6 years since I first read this, and it is still one of my favorite pieces of work.

PS: I've actually reviewed this before but FFnet apparently doesn't allow you to review twice. haha.
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Pretty good adaptation of the Cinderella story. I do wish we could have seen who Hinata ended up with as well.
A MIdsummer chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Pfffft. I should have know beautiful Sasuke would get a unique fairy tale filled with vengeance. HAHA!
sachesan chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I just love this story, it's so romantic!
I'm not a fan of fairytales, with all those damsels in distress and Princes Charming to save the day. But in this story, the supposedly damsel in distress in an avenger, plus Princess Sakura isn't the typical Princess either, she's smart and she uses her brain to protect her family. She's a strong one (a girl with brain not brawn).
I hope you'll make more stories like this, especially because my romantic mind is fangirling on this story.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Very funny! Definitely not something to be taken seriously, but a really fun, sweet, quick read. :) Thanks!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
aw, i loved it! was so awesome!
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was such a good story, I love the way that you tweaked it into shinobi and such instead of just the usaul boy meets girl thing. It was a nice play on the fairytale Cinderela. I think that you did a nice job. :D
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Hahaha, talk about a messed up fairytale... Lol, fairygodmother making the prince charming a weapon of mass destruction? That's definitely new. Lol, but it was a good story and great ending :) now if you could make one with sesskag pairing for inuyasha? Lol, though i haven't looked to see if you've written others like this one yet..., anyways, i liked it. Thx for the read :)
CandyCane460 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I loved CinderSasuke! He was awesome! True love conqures all!
NixRegina chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
cute
Lazuli Silverwing chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
"Sasuke had always believed in destiny, knew that his was to kill his brother, but the fact that Sakura seemed to be included in it too filled him with a rare joy."

- This is perfect- it is true to Sasuke's character, and yet it satisfies my need for him to be a bit more aware of/interested in love.

It helped the aching emptiness in his heart now that his life purpose seemed to be fulfilled, that there was love rather than death at the end of his long road of vengeance.

- This was beautifully stated and it blew me away- I spent a few moments gaping at the screen after reading it. I think that I will always remember this sentence, no matter how many more fanfics or books I read.
moor chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Hahahahah, the magical-Tsunade-sake was priceless! XD

Thank you for sharing, this was wonderful!
Blue-Rose-Has-Bloomed7 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Lol that was funny and cute! Good job.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »