Reviews for Phantom Hazard
Borrow Your Soul chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Scary lunch lady. Geez.

I don't think they would have time to call the police anyway, with that robot on them so fast.
Super Sister chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
I could TELL what was gonna happen several miles off and my heart is STILL beating in complete and utter horror of what Sam and Tucker found! Ugh, I think I'm also gonna be sick. Awesome story, plz update soon!
Zego the Barbarian chapter 14 . 10/11/2009
Great story so far. I'm only wondering about 2 things. If Vlad is in the story where is he, and if he's in the story wheres Danielle. Thats all I want to know. Great story so far though.
BluFox15 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I have to ask: what song do you use for the theme song? I can't find it... Title and artist, please!

~Foxxi
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 14 . 6/9/2006
Oh, that's disturbing. Very VERY disturbing... *twitches* Wait, why would Tucker ask for another one of those sausages? With the way he was freaking out over the fact that he already ate two, I thought he got the fact that it was made of people. *smacks forehead* so, so stupid. Anyway, I look forward to your next chapter. Please make it soon! Oh, and I know it's a very delayed answer, but what I thought Danny might have saw when he was in Rai's mind (though this could be the fangirl thinking here) is that he's crushing on Danny. Or that he's kinda obsessively, in a stalker sort of way, in love with Danny. ;; But it's probably just me seeing that. Anyway, update!
Nobody-Important91 chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
I really enjoyed part 1 of this story! I hope part 2 is as great as this one.
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 13 . 3/2/2006
Yay for sequels! This chapter is great! One question though, what did Danny see when he fazed into Raimundo and accessed his hard drive? I've read over the particular scene a few times and think I might have a slight idea, but I doubt that it. Is this something you'll reviel in future chapters? Oh, and another question, where HAS Danny been the whole time to not know what's going on in Amitropolis? Anyway, write more when you can. I look forward to the next update?
Ghostboy814 chapter 13 . 3/2/2006
I loved all of the plot twists and power struggles. Update soon!
Aki chapter 12 . 2/23/2006
please make a sequel! this was good!
SilverstarsEbonyskies chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
I can barely breathe from the absolute awesomeness of this fic. I adore it. I loved the ending and I'm really hopeing to see a disk 2 for this. I'm just sorry I haven't seen this sooner. Yep, going in my faves.
Faith's melody chapter 12 . 2/14/2006
-smiles- I like the whole "Disc Two" thing. I don't know, makes me think I'm playing a RPG instead of reading a story.

It was a wonderful ending to a wonderful story. And I liked how the ending was somewhat open. THe main villain has been vanquished, but it's not like you've ended it with a Happily Ever After. Life still goes on, and Danny will still have fights and problems. Expecially if you put up that sequel, which I am hoping for. I would like a sequel very much indeed.

The ending battle was somewhat unexpected. I never thought Valerie would suddenly show up or that the uilding would be fired upon again. Bonus points for the unpredictability!

I loved it and am really crossing my fingers on that sequel. Of love your writing. You do such a great job.
mad half hour chapter 12 . 2/14/2006
Absolutely amazing... Your writing style is fantastic, the fighting scene great, and everything just flowed so well... I'm extremely impressed. If you do decide to post the sequel, I'll be sure to review every chapter. Fantastic job, and I hope to see a Disc Two!
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 12 . 2/14/2006
I think you should write the sequel because there's still questios left unanswered. Like how did Danny make it out of the explosion? What happened to Val and the other robots based after the Xiaolin dragons. Since you have XS sort of inserted into the story, does that mean the president is also based after Wuya which would definatly mean trouble? And most important of all, will Danny go back to his friends or his real family, will even have to choose?
Faith's melody chapter 11 . 2/8/2006
I'm making a habit of this whole reviewing late thing. -sighs-

It was an excellent chapter as always. I knew Jazz would come in at some point.

I'll admit I was a little confused at the beginning. I started reading and thought, "Wait a minute...this isn't where we left off." But I had faith in you and that faith was rewarded. I knew you wouldn't have any continuity errors in your story. You're too wonderful a writer for that.

You're ultimate villain is quite...interesting. I really wasn't expecting something like this. It was a nice twist to see that Danny knew more than he had let on, and that he had talked with Jazz before even if he hadn't known it was Jazz. Those details just hit me more than some of the other things brought up in this chapter.

It was a wonderful and exciting chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully, I'll be able to respong to it faster than this one. I apologize again.
Rushiku chapter 11 . 2/7/2006
I love the story so much! Updated asap! I love it! and i lvoe you for writting it!