Reviews for Sole Occidente
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Haha sweet victory! If anything she should be glad he didn't rub it in her face as much as he could have. I can picture this scene ending in a concession of defeat such as, "Of course Chancellor. Forgive me, I was wrong. I'm sorry I wasted your time, it won't happen again." It might even get him to pity her a little.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Oh my gosh! Palpatine is some piece of work. I HATE that he can manipulate Padme so easy, it's so unfair and completely unjust. But politics isn't about the good people winning, its about the clever ones winning, and Palpatine has enough blackmail and power to win every battle for a long time. Excellent job!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
A great story. Very good.
What-Ansketil-Did-Next chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Brilliant! _
Carmarthen chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Wonderful character study, and a nice backstory for Padme's actions.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Stunning and better than the movies.
LL chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
This is a great story! I can see Padme thinking to try this ... and for sure Palpatine would trump her with this.
Fantome chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Wonderful job! Brillant blackmail suitable of Palpatine. Lovely details about Naboo culture.
squelchything chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I liked this, especially the reason for the young Queens and the elaborate make-up, and Padmé's way of showing Palpatine that he was abusing his power.
etherealfire chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
WOW. Sorry; I, too, dislike short reviews, but that word sums it up. Keep up the great work.

etherealfire
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Absolutely fantastic characterization, with a pacing that felt perfect for this story. The mounting tension is wonderful, and I love Padme's sincere efforts and Palpatine's 'gently dark' way of handeling her. The ending is one of the best I've ever read. This is one amazing one-shot.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
This was very well written.
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Good story, you did wonderful showing the two characters, one we love and one we hate!-(Erin)J.E.A.R.
Sheila51 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Beautiful Story. Beautifully written. Touching and sincere, I loved this!