Reviews for To Rise From The Ashes
B for Bastard
fated1990 chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
I know it has been 11 years, but one can only hope. Please continue this story! You did a really good job over the chapters you've already done :)
Eon of legend chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
Yes, very delayed updates.
cyiusblack chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
update soon
crimson hearts chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
I know I'm late and its been a long time but I would go for option B. Any chance the story will be continued?
Jazmin chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
B
Brownies3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Great story please update
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
A but after a year he leaves to go back because he wants to learn the dark arts
the kit chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
i like b
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
B! :D Fuck England, Lets Have Drumstrang!
PerseusAchillesTheseusJackson chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I choose alternative B, since there's not a lot of those types of stories around :)
JulianneL chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Please do option B...I've been waiting for a fanfic where harry attends the tournament as a durmstrang student...but I can't find many if those.
Slytherin Loony Moony chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I prefer B, with harry participating inthe Tri Wizard Tournment. But, now, really, what is the theme of the story? I'm not getting it, honestly. I know you're trying to show what harry could have been, but I still don't see the point. Are you going to just rewrite the story from the books with a different perspective? Just this?
I'm not saying it's bad, I just don't feel the appeal to continue reading. Your writing is really good and I loved the way you portrayed harry's feeling - it almost made me feel the same; but it seems this is just another idea that pops inside of our heads, without too much meaning.
Anyway, I don't mean to be rude.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
In his Fourth Year. He would be reunited with Sirius in his third, but chooses to stay on in Durmstrang for his education, coming to England in his fourth to participate in the Tri-Wizard Tournament with the Durmstrang contingent
ukes are heros chapter 4 . 4/3/2013