Reviews for A Choice Before Me
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This poem was really good.

I did catch one mistke in the line "Have traveled", which should be "Has traveled".

Otherwise, this poem was well-written.
Morris the Fool chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
WoW! This is good!:)
andradite chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Yet again...sheer, unimaginable genius in paper..or at least the computer screen

you ooze brilliance baby
Laiquendi chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Really, really good ! the Ring certainly comes across as a character in its own right ! as important as all the others. I love the line 'Its golden band thick with lies and betrayal' and the whole of the sixth verse is wondeful ! You have Frodo portrayed perfectly !
Daethule chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
wow that was pretty good! i cant write good poetry for the life of me. :( very good! me like.

just wanted to say thanks for reviewing my story. the idea for "Fading Light" was that there that had been an Orc attack or something and Legolas was fatally wounded. i was going to put something at the end like, "I weep and remove the blade" or something like that, but i decided it would have ruined it. so i left it how it is, and hoped someone could figure it out. :-P thanks again! i go crazy when i get reviews.

keep writing!
Charma chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
You describe the moment perfectly in this poem. It keeps me interested anyway.
Vane Alasse chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
This is cool. :)

I decided to read it because the summary reminded me of a poem I've written/posted here (called I Will Be The One) about Boromir feeling the call of the Ring.

Wow. Very good. Thanks for sharing it! :)

Vane Alasse
Larner chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Good, Banshee. Very, very good.
Logic's Prerogative chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Very nice. I especially liked the distinction between filth of the inside and outside...it's a real concept, and that entire verse just appealed to me for some reason. All in all, it was a good idea, and I think you pulled it off quite well. Great job!
LoTRwriter27 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
hey, that was cool! i haven't read too many good poems, but i like that one. write more!

Kristina
Tark's Work chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Good, decidedly good. You masterfully captured that moment of choice, the will of Frodo being over-powered by that of the Ring.

And thanks for the review. Made my day. :)