Reviews for Butterfly
LecterGirl32 chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
This was a good story with a different twist. I would love to see how it ends.
zsazsa555 chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Pembry is one of the officers that was guarding while hannibal was in the cage. Any true Hannibal fan should know that.

Anyway, I love this story. I do want to know who abused her though. I hope Dr. Brown gets what he deserves, and that matt changes his mind about everything.

One more thing, HANNIBAL AND CLARICE CANT DIE!

Serously, dont kill them. That would make this story not as awesome.

No offense.

I like that Melissa is a cannibal too now. It would be totally ironic if Matt became one too. *wink wink*

Cant wait til the next chapter!

May the Lecters be with you!
girldoctor chapter 13 . 3/3/2011
This story was interesting. A very dark story . Kept me entertained though ;)
aldus moore chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
UH

THAT WAS A LOW ONE !

Matt ? I cant believe it

Really, this is getting juicy (?

aldus moore chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Normally I dont like gore or stupid violence, But i found this chapter very... interesting

Really interesting, I like the description of Melissas thougts, her reactions, the atmosphere, I really liked it...

I find her as extrange mixture between Hannibal and Clarice, and I love it...

Keep on

aldus moore chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
I am getting even more excited about Melissa

She is just like her father and I love it !

“Thank you, moron.”

“Never mind , weirdo. That was quite entertaining . ”

“Keep it to yourself or I’ll kick your fat ass.”

“Keep dreaming bitch”

“You want to test me?”

“You want to die?”

( typical conversation between my cousin and me)

Just look at him! He’s old and definitely unattractive

( HE IS NOT OLD !... he is a mature person, which is different)

aldus moore chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Wow, I really like this story

somehow I understand Melissa ... I liked her reaction I felt they were very accurate for her character

You write very well ! English is not my first language too )

I will be reviewing

GuesssWho chapter 13 . 10/14/2006
Officer Pembry! Cool!
tina chapter 12 . 3/24/2006
please do con. love you story great never read anything like it want to konw what come next.
Katherine chapter 12 . 10/24/2005
I MISSED YOU! :big humongous hug: How have you been? I wa sos excited when I saw that u updated...and ocne agin, have written an AMAZING chapter! Can't wait to hear more!
Lecterclaricelover chapter 11 . 9/14/2005
I like the story, please update it. I wanna know what happens next.
Katherine chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I MISSED YOU! So glad you're back :-D Excellent chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep going!
Dinloth chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
I'm very sorry fo such a delay. My inspiration flew away and left me alone. But I have nearly two pages of new chapter so don't worry I'll finish very soon. I had to do a little research about death penalty in USA beacuse in my country it's forbidden. please be patience I promise I will update anytime now so keep your fingers crossed for me. I love you guys.
Jason Y. Insane chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
oh yes yes. Chapter 2 get's better, great job Dinloth. I first didn't understand it and I'm sorry. I did not read the summary but read the story. The first chapter was quite boring but it gets better and better each chapter.

P.S

Review my story Klown I: Chronicles based on Silence of The Lambs.
Katherine chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
YAY! I screamed (literally) after reading this chapter. Yeah same as JahWarrior...I LOVED the red line "line" lol...that was clever. I also liked the poem...its very hard to rhyme, and you did a fine job :-D I love how easily he is able to take that poem and run it through his mind, seeking out a secret message or a code that his daughter was trying to leave him perhaps...I think that's what you wre etrying to suggest? Hey can u bring Clarice back into the mix at some point? I wanna see what's going on with that..haha..."sex toy" of his! ;-) Keep it going!