Reviews for Long Way from Home
dizi chapter 13 . 4/16/2006
This seems to be a little of everyday life. Very interesting, liked both pov's. Irbis seems to be adjusting pretty well to both the US and Sabretooth.
dizi chapter 12 . 3/9/2006
So, is she like turning into his sidekick? It sorta seems like it. I have to say, he doesn't seem to be a good influence.
dizi chapter 11 . 12/11/2005
Oh! Somebody's in trouble! Pretty sure at this point this means he gets to go hunting. I mean, he wouldn't let somebody get away with stuff like that, not because it's her but because it's a violation against him. But ya never know with you so I'll be waiting to find out.
dizi chapter 10 . 11/20/2005
Oh, hey, I totally agree with you on his funny potential. I think I've proven that actually.

It's coming along great. Your Irbis is a brave girl. First she pushes about getting paid then she asks for a subsidy! I think I would have had him let her find out the hard way about how cold it gets so he could laugh at her when she freaked but I can see that she will definitely need more clothes. Guess he's planning on her being there a long while, huh?
dizi chapter 9 . 11/14/2005
Loved the pov, a good look into her mind. Not sure if it was supposed to be funny but I really laughed when Creed was contemplating the shrink, and what the X-Men would think about him "saving" her. Good one!
dizi chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
Well, she sure surprised me with that trying to kill herself thing. Took ole Vic by surprise too. And she's gotten to be a spunky little thing, "Are you going to watch me all de seconds?" Gonna keep him on his toes, huh?
dizi chapter 7 . 11/1/2005
I thought I already read this one but I guess not. Not sure if it was supposed to be funny but I laughed when he thinks she's getting scared of him and it turns out she's not. He just seemed to be disappointed and it struck me as funny.
dizi chapter 6 . 10/23/2005
Oh! I get it! She's learning to live again and in the process teaching him something. Cool! Very good.
dizi chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
oh, I like the new version of this chapter!
nanaroxu chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
I wasn't sure if I would read all posted chapters at first. It took a while for me to get interested. I'm fairly new to fanfiction and it was hard for me to find a plot right away. There is alot of ongoing violence, just like Sabertooth, but no real story behind it in the first few chapters. I'm glad I kept reading, you've got me curious now and I can't wait for some more.
dizi chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
This is so in character its scary, everytime you think okay he's going to do something good he uses it to do something worse. No remorse no second thoughts, some planned and some impulse. In one instance he holds himself back til just the right moment and in others he just lets himself go. In some places he has a plan and others only his warped instinct. All these instances are very much the Victor anyone with sense would fear (what's that say about my OC, huh?) and I can't wait to see where this goes.
Elizabeth Robbins chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
I do so like a good Sabretooth story and this one is starting off very good.
dizi chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
Wow! I thought he was going to save her to, but this is actually more what he would actually do. Very in character. You know, I bet someone talks really fast, unfortunately it won't mean they're going to live, does it?
dizi chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Sabretooth doing a good deed? Cool, I'm all for that! Even if he does have ulterior motives.
dizi chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Wow! right into the action! Very intriguing wondering what's going on with the people in the light.

BTW, you might want to enable anonymous reviews, many people don't like to login to review and others don't have accounts. :)