Reviews for For the One I Love
In True Meanings chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I love Amon and Robin stories. There are so sweet, But theres always a little bit of drama in them, or else the story be boring. I think my english teacher said that about things, It theres no drama in stories than they be boring.
Robin chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
*sniffles* aw! :' that.. was.. so... kawaii! : ...ahem, bye *loves it*
SOMEONES-BABY-GURL chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
oh ya it was so good words can't even explain bu tit was so freakin good ok bye for now we
Secret411 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
*tear runs down my cheek*aw i love this story i suck at writing so i just come to read stories and try to write and yours is so good to just read anytime of the day great job
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
wynter89 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
wow that was amazing. i thought i died and gone to heaven.

i would love to read more of your work.

good luck

may kami-sama be with you
Mewl chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
The last lines are so sweet and the characters seem really . . . in character. Hehe. I really liked it. Is it a one-shot ? I's Really cute.
dream-air chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
if ther is going to be more then 1 ch update soon
Amon's Angel of the Darkness chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
*giggles* Cute. I love the last lines. You've kept them pretty ic and I actually had an idea like this. looks like you got to writing it first. _

AAOTD
Angel-wing2 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
nice! please write more!
lyn chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
write more
Reena chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I liked it.
TranquilSparrow chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Wow! This story was fantastic! It really captured the characters of Amon and Robin very well. And your writing is beautiful! It is so rare to find a story of this quality. I'll defintetly look into reading any other stories you've written.
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Aw. I love that last line! Nice one shot :) Hope to read more WHR stuff from you!