Reviews for Ladies' Knight
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
awesome! but what did Thatz and Rune do? Can you make a fan fic about that, so this fan fic but focus on Rune and Thatz other then Kai-stern and Tetheus! Thanks!
aquajogger chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
*snerks* That was amusing.

-Ally
Cairnsy chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I adore this. It's very cute, has some truly giggle worthy lines, and inspired the thought of Tetheus actually trying on a dress. I'm sure he'd look - uh - ravishing? Heh. Not as ravishing as Kai-stern obviously, although maybe the reason why Tetheus wants to aid in the removal of his feminine clothes has more to do with the fact he really does look that terrible in them . I love the implication that Tetheus wants to still make sure Kai-stern is ok, even though Kai-stern can surely look after himself. It's perfectly Tetheus to have an excuse not only for why he should be there (totally legit, but still, why not tell Kai-stern this earlier? Aw.) but why he should be there, but outside. And Kai-stern caught on immediately. Heh.

The Rune addition was very fun, his line about if Kai-stern ever wanted to dress up again just for fun was brilliant. The ending was fabulous as well, the last line about the heels the perfect way to end it all. I've got to admit, I'm as jealous as anything over the way you just keep them so in character, it's something that I personally don't do well at all, so i might start using you as my guide
Fragile Tension chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
holy crud! I just looked at your little author page thingy and you have 288 freaking storys! wow! you are my idol! I'm not saying I didn't read this story I did I just *ahem!* forgot to review but when I looked at you author page thingy I was blown away! I just thougt it was your typical long blog thing that was hiding your tiny amount of storys but boy was I ever wrong! I scrolled down the page and I saw the magical number my eyes bugged out of my head! seriosly! I mean wow! jeez you have a lot of storys! have you ever written a book? you write enough you could!

sorry for the longish rant but I really had to comment cute story too! (rune's got a nasty mind! what did thatz and rath do to him!

bye!,

angstluver
cherreFREAK014 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
it was wonderful and really cheered me up very cute ja