Reviews for Quiet Storm
Jazzy chapter 13 . 3/8
Oh my god this is AMAZING.
I love this so much I just can't even-
I read it all in one sitting,
Anyway to the point please please update this soon?
I'll be reading ;)
TheDS chapter 1 . 2/1
I know it has been years but I think you should continue this story since there are so many directions the story can go now. It's already a great story.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
That moment when you find a really good fanfiction and find out that it hasn't been updated for nearly 9 years…
Kakashi911 chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
I fucking started this fanfic in sixth grade. I'm a fucking collage freshman now. You said don't give up...and I won't...but 8 years is an awfully long time to wait.
oh my god bro chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
been like eight years since you updated

mother of god please do it

because love this story sooooo muuuuch and you cant find any good kakarin out there anymore and duuuude please update!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
That story was so wonderful. I enjoyed every minute and my gosh the transformation of kakashi throughout the story was perfect. From stoic and stiff to good humored and happy because of Rins love. It was definitely cute to get to see him get shy and awkward around her. Beautifully written and a gret impact! Love this story!
Ion Void chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
I love this story so much! You are such a great writer, you make your pieces come to life with entertainment. I hope you keep updating this story. If you do not it is ok I still think that both you and your story are AMAZING!
Aeria Swordlancer chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
I read this story in one-sitting, and I must tell you that this is one of the best Kakashi fanfics I've read. I absolutely ADORE Kakarin and I've to thank you for writing such a wonderful story for this ship. I know it's been long since you updated, but I don't really care. I'm happy with whatever you've offered so far. You may wish to continue it or decide against it, but this will definitely be a gem for the kakarin fandom in my opinion :)
FlipHazards chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
Why'd u give up on the story? /3 BUT I STILL BELIEVE THAT YOU'LL ONE DAY UPDATE IT :D
dearleanne chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is amazing! It's rather a bit slow and gradual, but rather rewarding in the end! The romance between Kakashi and Rin is really sweet. I stayed up from 3am to 5am reading chapter 1 all the way to chapter 13! Although, there isn't much character development/personality, no selfish habits or flawed thoughts of reasoning, they're almost too perfect. It's a bit hard to have the protagonists as flat characters, they need to be more well rounded and have specific detailed characteristics to develop conflict & drama within the story, otherwise it's just too perfect and cliche. Despite this, I think you REALLY did a good job in staying true to the character's personalities in the manga/anima considering they don't have much any ways, Rin was always the stereotypical 'sweet' & 'kind' character, whilst Kakashi is just .. himself. I loved this fanfic the more I read of it! Even though and it's still incomplete, I'm actually satisfied where it is right now coz it seems you can really finish off the fanfiction now that they're together, regardless of the Uchiha issue. Although, I really encourage you to continue! Honestly, this fanfiction deserves way more status and reviews.
figs and pigs chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
Very nice very nice this was amazing I love it
LostCause1023 chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
When are you going to upload this story ;( I really like it! It is awesome! Please continue!
Laughloud233 chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
Y DID U STOP WRITING THIS AMAZING STORY!
ForbiddenK chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
Well, im dissappointed to see this hasnt been updated in nearly 6 years, i really like this fanfic, mainly because there are so few KakashiXRin fanfics out there. i hope you dont give up or at least someday pick this up again.
GalanthaDreams chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
It's been so long since this story has been updated...I really wish there was more. Please update. Your story needs to be finished-because to leave something so wonderful in stasis is sad. My words are so jumbled and I lack eloquence but-your story is mesmerizing.