Reviews for The Dreamer
anime fearie chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Nice original story idea, really cool and very interesting, I like it.
Miss Fangirl chapter 10 . 7/23/2007
ooh!

coolio!

update soon!

i really like it.
whatevergirl chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
hmm ... interesting! :)
St. Mayhew chapter 9 . 6/20/2006
OH, what's Tseng planning? I truly wonder. KEEP THIS UP! Haven't been able to review latly, so I'm saying it now, KEEP GOING I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! :p

Sign,

St. Mayhew
whatevergirl chapter 9 . 5/29/2006
wow! (sorry i've not reviewed for a while!) very nice! :)
acollectionoffavoritequotes chapter 8 . 3/29/2006
OMG! Chapter 8...FINALLY! *worships* Heh. Mesa happy now... Reno! *clings* I like sweet Reno... now go type more or write more or however your crazy system works! Please? *makes puppy eyes*
St. Mayhew chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
I like this Scarlet better then the one in the game. I didn't expect her to be the head of the Space program though lol. Nice twist and nice touch to it. Also, the beginning dream, I'm not seeing the complete conecttion just yet, but I have a feeling it will be revealed soon enough! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Signed:

Saint Mayhew
whatevergirl chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
lol! cool ... i'm glad they are getting along! :)
Seth7 chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
good story. very interesting. . i wanna know what happens next and what do they wanna do to Reno? he seems nothing like he is in the game. but that makes this intersting. _

keep writing!
St. Mayhew chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
I love it and the plot thikens! Scarlet seems like she is going to be fun to read. LOL! Keep up the good work! AND THANKS!
whatevergirl chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
aww, Reeve's so nice! :)
St. Mayhew chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
AH, no Jessi! You have to keep this up now!
whatevergirl chapter 6 . 10/23/2005
wow! you were right! i did not expect Jessie to be in it and definately not as a turk! but i think you wrote her made her fit nicely! :)
St. Mayhew chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
At first when I read it I had to actually go back and reread it! I really like the story line keep it up! Poor poor Reno!
whatevergirl chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
very interesting! i love the way you write, 'tis very good! i loved the idea of him nameing Cait sith! :)