Reviews for Morbid Transformation
Please continue!
tokkaforever77 chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Please finish amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Please write more please please please pretty please with scary things on top
NarikotheShadow chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Please write more to this story! Update soon please! Oh goodness this would be an amazing story! Just please please continue it!
Mr Midnight chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
please update this is the besst body swap story i have ever read so please update
Midori Aoi chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
it''s GOOD! this is great! you have to update soon, so raven is going to be able to have robin's abilities and everything? Kewl!
Mister Jay chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Interesting so far. I was right, Cyborg WAS still Cyborg. Will they get a call from a badie in the next chapter? Maybe it'll be Rancid, who shall annoy the hell out of Robin, who will procede to loose control of Raven's powers and blow many things up ... update very soon, please and thank you.

Dark Dreams,

Lady of Faerie
afterdark chapter 2 . 6/22/2005

Great! Now update!

WhytMajic chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
Already read the piratey one!

YAY for angst! *huggles Robin* Poor thing! And what about Cyborg? *pokes machine man*
Silent Murderess chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
TO MUCH? to little! you NEED to update! please?
Drakken chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
Oh my. You honestly have no idea how long I have waited for a story such as this. Every single one I have ever found has been discontinued. I do hope you continue this. You have no idea identical this is to the fanfic I've been seeking.

Do continue, as you can see, my life depends on it. :)
Tim Fortune chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
Sweet. Love it.
Mister Jay chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
What if Cyborg was - gasp - still Cyborg? Oh, the horror! *snicker* Anyway, you should continue this - and soon, it's really good.

Dark Dreams,

Lady of Faerie
Wishful Thinker Of Worst Intentions chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
omg COOL!
Midori Aoi chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
lemme guess cyborg transforms into an actual human? and he mysteriously can flex and stuff? while raven all of a sudden grows a sonic blaster? oh well.. whatever this story's good. keep it up