Reviews for BACKFIRED !
Pyrobee chapter 5 . 1/1/2006
That showed James...awesome work. Keep it up. I really hope you continue this!
PsychoHaired chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
Two words for you... Sheer Brilliance! I bow down to you, never in my three or four years in this site have I read such a beautifully organized, well thought out, witty to the extreme, fanfiction! Kuddos to you!
Alliriyan chapter 5 . 12/8/2005
Very Good!

I loved: “You, Lily Evans, are an evil succubus!”

How funny is it to see Snape, master of All That Is Dark And Evil, saying that?

Hee hee!
Possum132 chapter 5 . 9/21/2005
I read this a while ago but didn't review as I was still working the system out. I enjoy all your stuff but this is excellent. Thanks for your review of "Dumbledore was pretty firm with him" - I'm stunned myself at how seedy my Snape is.
JD01 chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
WOW! This was certainly a great read! You are so talented you should continue! I love Lily and Snape fanfics- unfortuantely there aren't too many of them. I love how you refer to James as Lily's "puppy"... 8sigh* I wish Lily and Snape would end up together. but you did an incredible job. Wow absolutely amazing!
lovenotknown chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
Dear Writers and Readers on

I'm writing to inform you about a new rule the

Webmaster of has imposed: they've

forbidden us to answer the reviews. Yep,

you're reading correctly.

At first, it was believed that this was just a rumor,

but some days ago a writer friend was punished

because she answered her reviews in the chapters

of the fic.

Many people think this is very unfair because

that's the only way we have to communicate

with our readers. It's the only way they can know we

read their

reviews; we read new opinions and make friends.

We don't like this new rule, and we're writing to

ask your help.

It's very easy. We're making a list of people who

are against this new prohibition. To collaborate,

you just have to add you user name and email

address

so that they'll be sure we haven't written up

unknown names just to fil l up the space.

Easy, isn't it? If you agree with us, add your user

name and e-mail down below. Then send this to all

your friends at until it reaches 200.

When it has 200 names, send it to

(and to please! just to know

how many people supports us)

Thanks for your help! Together we'll hopefully

made a change at because this is a web site

for

fans who are looking to have fun, reading and

writing, and a part of that is the reviews and

the answers, right?

If you've already received this, please forgive.

(Please, copy and paste this, DON'T FORWARD!)

_

_

1. Karla ('Mione)

2. Luadica.

3. Ginny-Forever

4. Nobuchan (

5. Ghani17

( )

7. Kira H. I. K. O. H. de F.

8. Misato Kat chan (

KeIa

57. magewhisperer

58.
JayRain chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
What a wonderful read! You handled the characters, plot, and dialogue masterfully. I honestly am rather speechless on what else to say here, because everything about this story is simply wonderful. It made for an excellent reading experience, and I look forward to reading your other fics. Bravo, bravo!
Verity Brown chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
Yes, you got in an Alan Rickman reference! Every good Snape story deserves at least one. :)

I'm not sure I believe that Lily's coup would have put an end to the feud, but this was still a fun story, regardless.

I'm not sure that James reformed 100 percent. There is so much significance to POV. I can easily believe that the "reformed" James may still have appeared to be a nicer person to some people than to others.
Verity Brown chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
"for one thing, she was never quite convinced that he was properly clean; she couldn’t help feeling that there was something slightly unwholesome about him" I'm not sure why, but that just seems a really brilliant description. Bravo!
Verity Brown chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
The pun of the chapter title is *really* funny.

"For all the freaky, sinister image he was, after all, just another hormone-fuelled, deluded, inexperienced eighteen year old, like James and the other lads." There's something quite creepy about that-because really, the Marauders have just proved themselves to be a pretty sorry crew.

‘Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the nastiest one of all?’ That's a hoot! I'm surprised no one's ever thought of it before (at least that I've encountered). Brilliant!

What a clever chapter!
Verity Brown chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Oh dear. Poor Snape does seem to be in for it.
Verity Brown chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wow-cecelle put me onto this, and I'm quite impressed. I enjoy seeing the Marauders being less than stellar. And James did overlook one little weakness in his plan, didn't he?
M. Newman chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
Hard to tell with evil bullies like James, whether they've reformed or are just trying to get what they want.

So, is Lily's advice the reason he has such a ramrod straight back in l.p. 1-7? Interesante.

yours,

ak
Sonya chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
This fic is pretty kool. Luv the ending. I was wondering if I could put it in my site. Please e-mail me and let me know:
procyonblack chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Heh, I wrote two 'oh's with many 'o's in them in my reviews of the other chapters, but ff, in its infinite wisdom, decided to shorten them down to only 'oh', which gives it a different ring altogether. How interesting. I wonder if anything will be changed in this review; maybe the 'heh' isn't good enough for ff either.

Anyhow; I liked chapter one as well, of course. It made me read on, although I was rather tired when I began reading. Now I'm even more tired, but it was worth it. ;)
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »