Reviews for BACKFIRED !
M. Newman chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
Hard to tell with evil bullies like James, whether they've reformed or are just trying to get what they want.

So, is Lily's advice the reason he has such a ramrod straight back in l.p. 1-7? Interesante.

Sonya chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
This fic is pretty kool. Luv the ending. I was wondering if I could put it in my site. Please e-mail me and let me know:
procyonblack chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Heh, I wrote two 'oh's with many 'o's in them in my reviews of the other chapters, but ff, in its infinite wisdom, decided to shorten them down to only 'oh', which gives it a different ring altogether. How interesting. I wonder if anything will be changed in this review; maybe the 'heh' isn't good enough for ff either.

Anyhow; I liked chapter one as well, of course. It made me read on, although I was rather tired when I began reading. Now I'm even more tired, but it was worth it. ;)
procyonblack chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
'shrugged weakly and gave a strained smile' ... oh. It's a great ending you have here - bittersweet, and frustrating and satisfying at the same time. You also have great characterisation throughout. You keep all of them, and the plot, totally in canon - yet you manage to surprise me. Good job. :D I began reading this story because it was short and I hoped I'd manage to finish it, but now I wish it were longer...
procyonblack chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
'There's a life outside Hogwarts', lol. Little does he know... And oh, Lily's got her hands in his trousers! This is beautiful, and hilarious.
procyonblack chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
Well, this is very interesting; now I really wonder what's going to happen. :) Snape is delightfully Snapeish and I think you do Lily really well too. I like the interaction between the two of them. Galaxy Quest, lol. Where are they anyway? And what are the marauders thinking/doing? I guess I'll have to read on...
procyonblack chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
Wow - I'm very impressed; the first half of this chapter was very intense, and I liked the way you wrote it, both Lily's confusion, the wordplay, and the tone of that section. You do both Lily and the marauders really well. Also, the plotline is unusual (to me at least, but then I don't read a lot of fanfiction). I'll keep reading. :)
IKnowATard chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
That's it? Nice, but short. I expected a long one.
zan189 chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
I don't know. I think James really reformed. He was 15 at the time of Snape's Worst Memory, so he was just a stupid boy who played stupid pranks on people he considered stupid.

Nevertheless, the Snape of your story is loveable, and I'd have liked it to not got with the cannon but be ooc. But that's just my romantic side of me. Of course the ending of your story is a great one!
zan189 chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
God, I wish your story had a happy end for Severus and Lily!

zan189 chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
Yikes, he calls her Lily!

I wonder where this leads to...
zan189 chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
I can't believe James goes for Sirius' sh-!

Really, those marauders of yours are nasty fellows of their time.

I loved the part with Lilly lying spread-eagled about the countryside, dwelling on unconnected words starting with 'un'. Too funny!
zan189 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Wow, interesting!

I'm going to read the rest after dinner, but you got me hooked!

The way you portray the marauders and their interaction is very well done in my opinion.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
Of _course_ James really reformed. As long as Lily was actually around. After all, he'll soon find out that she really didn't want to get him into trouble and chose this way to make him behave. Nobody wants to get James into trouble, after all.

Besides, _he_ doesn't have to do anything. All he has to do is to step aside whenever _Sirius_ is feeling bored. Lily has no control over Sirius. (nobody does). And once James and Lily are married, why should he bother? By then Snivellus is a Death Eater, and fair game anyway.

Can you tell I don't think much of the Marauders?
Kea Renee chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
lol. this was my fav chap. thatnk you for sharing your talent with us.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »