Reviews for BACKFIRED !
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
Of _course_ James really reformed. As long as Lily was actually around. After all, he'll soon find out that she really didn't want to get him into trouble and chose this way to make him behave. Nobody wants to get James into trouble, after all.

Besides, _he_ doesn't have to do anything. All he has to do is to step aside whenever _Sirius_ is feeling bored. Lily has no control over Sirius. (nobody does). And once James and Lily are married, why should he bother? By then Snivellus is a Death Eater, and fair game anyway.

Can you tell I don't think much of the Marauders?
Kea Renee chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
lol. this was my fav chap. thatnk you for sharing your talent with us.
kyer chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
to heck with canon! Let the puppy suffer. Snape and the evil succubus are perfect for each other.
cecelle chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
"“What did that Hat think it was doing, sorting you into Gryffindor?” he muttered at one point." - Good question! :-) She sure is managing to manipulate everone around her.

When I re-read CoS a while back, I read the line "Snape looked like Christmas had been cancelled" and wondered if she had watched Prince of Thieves and was channeling her inner Rickman at the time, LOL.

Poor Snape - he is decidedly getting the short end of the stick in this one.

Madam Pomfrey's reaction seems to typical - jump to the conclusion that somehow Severus is responsible for what happened (because he fits the part...) and rooting for James.

Can I just say that I wanted to send Sirius through his own blasted Quidditch hoop?
duj chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
Actually I think JK uses "as if Xmas had been cancelled" in CoS to describe Snape's face when Dumbledore won't let him expel Harry and Ron after the flying car incident.

As I said in the review for the previous chapter, Lily has no sense of proportion. That wasn't just a prank; that was an illegal use of Dark Arts causing severe harm. (So what if it was reversible? So is Cruciatus if you don't leave it on too long.) And she marries him anyway...
duj chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
Neither saint nor devil, just human - but you knew I'd say that. She's as caught up in this game of prejudice and hate as anyone...

If she had any sense of proportion she wouldn't be able to so easily dismiss the incident she witnessed after the DADA OWL - "You don't even know him... they're both such nice guys"? Please! She's the one who doesn't even know James.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Well, we all know that James convinced Lily to marry him anyway; one hopes he really reformed and didn't just fake her out. It is good to see that Lily isn't like the Marauders, though. One hope she isn't as spineless as Remus when it comes to Snape-bashing!
Bite-the-PoisionApples chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Kewl..I really like it! Awsome...If ya get sme time please r&R my new story glory in your shadow
Silverthreads chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Saint or not, she certainly is arrogant! I find I don't really sympathize with little miss perfect. Still, I suppose she means well in her self-satisfied superior sort of way. Of course at her age can she be anything else but smugly self-confident? Interstingly complex personalities.
cecelle chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Can I opt for neither? :-)

Anyways, I don't think I have read anything you have written that I haven't liked, and this is no exception.
cecelle chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
Ouch. As I have just gotten through a few weeks of back pain and physical therapy, this chapter made me wince big time.
Kea Renee chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
LOL. Very interesting. cant wait till chapter 4
TwistedCrimsonRose chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
I love your writing,it's amazing!. So you must write more! And soon! HURRY!
duj chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
She's going for help at night - on a full moon - when she knows at least one werewolf will be roaming! Oh, very smart.

And even if she thinks the boys would stop Remus from attacking her, has she thought about whether Snape will be so safe/off-limits as she leaves him helpless and incapacitated in an unlocked indefensible hut?

(BTW, the back pain sounds very authentic. I can guess when you composed it in your head.)
Flair for McNair chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
Oh, very nice. I like your word choice. update soon!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »