Reviews for BACKFIRED !
duj chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
Neither saint nor devil, just human - but you knew I'd say that. She's as caught up in this game of prejudice and hate as anyone...

If she had any sense of proportion she wouldn't be able to so easily dismiss the incident she witnessed after the DADA OWL - "You don't even know him... they're both such nice guys"? Please! She's the one who doesn't even know James.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Well, we all know that James convinced Lily to marry him anyway; one hopes he really reformed and didn't just fake her out. It is good to see that Lily isn't like the Marauders, though. One hope she isn't as spineless as Remus when it comes to Snape-bashing!
Bite-the-PoisionApples chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Kewl..I really like it! Awsome...If ya get sme time please r&R my new story glory in your shadow
Silverthreads chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Saint or not, she certainly is arrogant! I find I don't really sympathize with little miss perfect. Still, I suppose she means well in her self-satisfied superior sort of way. Of course at her age can she be anything else but smugly self-confident? Interstingly complex personalities.
cecelle chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Can I opt for neither? :-)

Anyways, I don't think I have read anything you have written that I haven't liked, and this is no exception.
cecelle chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
Ouch. As I have just gotten through a few weeks of back pain and physical therapy, this chapter made me wince big time.
Kea Renee chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
LOL. Very interesting. cant wait till chapter 4
TwistedCrimsonRose chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
I love your writing,it's amazing!. So you must write more! And soon! HURRY!
duj chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
She's going for help at night - on a full moon - when she knows at least one werewolf will be roaming! Oh, very smart.

And even if she thinks the boys would stop Remus from attacking her, has she thought about whether Snape will be so safe/off-limits as she leaves him helpless and incapacitated in an unlocked indefensible hut?

(BTW, the back pain sounds very authentic. I can guess when you composed it in your head.)
Flair for McNair chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
Oh, very nice. I like your word choice. update soon!
Silverthreads chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
Excellent chapter. Yep, your alternate examples are infinitely worse. :D (Poor Severus Snape needs a good chiroprator!)
duj chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
And she won't get suspicious about the fact he has no wand with him? I thought she was supposed to be smart.
IKnowATard chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
I love this one of course, but where's poor little Sevvie? Don't make Lily beat him up!
Silverthreads chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
I didn't expect Lily would land wherever without Snape. I'm interested to find out where he landed and what he did after. Lily's awakening was very well written. I liked the 'undulation' of all the 'un' words. Hahaha!
duj chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Great chapter 2 title, LOL. But if the spell is not supposed to be used on people then is it really the lady who vanishes?

I'm looking forward to Lily's revenge.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »