Reviews for Alchemy Man
TheNinthCircleofHell chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Lol, only Jill can be the Master of Unlocking :P

Captain Planet XD
TheNinthCircleofHell chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Must have missed this one... *Yoink!*

I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
HungryPaperweight chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
I give it six thumbs up, two for each chapter! And it looks like it's still ongoing, too. I'm gonna have to check out Joker's works someday. Good job, both of you! Can't wait to see what happens next.

-When Kraden woke up, his world had turned upside down. This was because he was hanging upside down in a tree near his house...

-When they touched the ground, they drew their swords and...ran in circles screaming at the top of their lungs while flapping their arms like chickens.

I also liked the part when he was telling stories to Captain Cru- *gets shot in the foot*
Erik the Appreciator chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Cool! This humor fic rocks. What I like about it is the fact that it's not TOTAL INSANITY like some other humor fics; pretty much everything here somehow has a slight believability to it, if you can imagine that. rofl

"Garet said his sister was psychic when it came to her plants, and Kraden did not want his mission compromised". Er, didn't you mean "psychotic"?

Great fic.
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
lmao I was wondering what happened to this fic! There's so much potential, I just KNEW it'd be foolish of you guys to just give it up! I look forward to the next chapter! Good luck!

~ GoldenTalesGeek
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
I just found this story, and it's really funny! I especially loved the last line of Chapter 2! I hope you guys update this! It so needs continuing! Until the next chapter, this is GoldenTalesGeek saying "Mahalo!"
Kuroi Arashi chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I need chapter 3!
superspork97 chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
This is good. The first chapter was a bit funnier, but this is a great fic and a great idea. Update soon!
sirkibble2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Absolutley hysterical and the descriptions paint a good picture. This is the only time you probably ever see Kraden this quirky. Awaiting next chapter!
moonjump05 chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
I don't know if the alluding to the (giant banana)popsicle and the yaoi-slash thing was intentional, but it had me cracking up. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kodoku chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
Lmfao! That was good. Loved the 'kawaii' part, it was random. And captain crunch? That was good too. I just imagined the dude from the cereal as the pirate...O.o...anywayy...the popsicle? nice, if only i had that power...and orange sherbet popsicles existed...*drool* Last part with Ivan thinking Kraden was weird, yeah good too. And the super hero who took off his glasses and no one recognized him, that was so Clark Kent and Superman! Update soon!

Kodoku

Joker, im glad dat u have da urge to write again XD

I look forward to Dracobolt's chappiee!
Sora G. Silverwind chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
Only Garet gets to peek on his sister in the shower.

I hope those pirates come back. ;)
Seras015 chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
LOL! I love it! Can't wait for more!
moonjump05 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Hehehehe... oh no... He just needs to make frightfully long speeches about justice now!
Seras015 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
*LMAO!* That was so funny, and say, is that theme song to the tune of the old Spiderman theme song?