Reviews for Holding On
BrOkEn2NiTe chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
omg this just about broke my heart! its so good! congrats!
CursedLyfe chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Hey! Great story! I've actually read all of your other works and they're all cool! Ah, I have a question. Is it possible that I might be able to join in your C2 community for Munch stories? I've started writing some and I've tried to email the head person... I kinda forgot her name... sorry. But anyways, she hasn't replied so I was just wondering if you're extend an invitation so I can join the community. I'd probably work as staff or something. But anyways, keep up the great work and I hope to be hearing from you soon!
silverbells chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
SO much happier then the one where you killed Munch. I really love the idea of Olivia and John for some reason. It just seems like a good match. Totally loved this story. Great job.
mes5 chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
Wow this is a great keep writing

mes5munchkinfan20
boredsvunut chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Lose the scatterbrained-ness and post this at svu fiction. Please? As you know, I've never really been a huge fan of J/O, till now... The few fics I'd read with this pairing had been ridiculously OOC or just unbelievable. But I like this and it needs another chapter... badly.
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Wow-This is exception. My emotions are mixed along with John's. The imagery is fantastic!
LivElRocks a lot chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
Good story. I myself am no fan of Olivia John pairings, but its a good story, good plot, and well written. :)update soon
IndieKidsCantDance chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
Thank you for restoring my faith in the J/O shipper. I can't believe you thought about dropping this chapter. Don't doubt yourself! You are an amazing author! And if you ever need some reassurance about that, just drop me a line or two.
Eternalpheonixtears chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod! YES! Somebody wrote a John and Olivia fic! THANK YOU! That was absolutly amazing! That So sweet, John totally needs somebody to love him like Olivia can.
fasdfawet chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Wow, this is really good.

I was banking on Casey and John, but ya know. : )
IndieKidsCantDance chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Oh my gosh! This is positively awesome! I hope it does turn into something more, like, soon!
MariskaRose chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Oh my God, this is really really amazing, and sad...how sad... please please continue! I love it!

Sophie x
Jayne Deaux chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Excellent story, LS! It's short, (bitter)sweet, and beautifully written. I'm very impressed. :)
SongBird chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Wow! this is really good! Please continue. Bring her back. John really needs someone in his life to love and love him.