Reviews for Cloudgazing
pinkperson chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
awww, that was so sweet. :) Especially Haru saying that maybe the cow wanted to help the rat. I love the relationship between these two, whether it's friendship or love.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
they weren't ooc

You did a great job on this, It was very cute
Gabs chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Wai! Fluff! _ Thanks for such a cute and endearing story that really fits the characters! I look forward to your other works!
Adi88 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Oh my dear sweet lord. That was so damn cute and well-written. I love the just-dialougue format, it's so... dreamy and realistic at once.
Sweet Honey-sempai chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Hee! Thank you for giving me my daily fix of fluffy Haru/Yuki!
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I know what you mean about it being hard to avoid the "..." in an all dialogue story. I recently did a few and found myself thinking the same thing.

I really liked the last line: so cute!
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
adorable, adoraABLE, ADORABLE! Waahh, so cute and fluffy (I think I'm getting a cavity ... and for once I dun mind _) ... awesome job... Cloud-watching is fun. Well, anyway, normally I'd say I had a problem with so much dialogue and so little else, but it worked very well for this story and it was so adorable (as if I haven't said that enough already) Wonderful!
acollectionoffavoritequotes chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
i love stories that are just dialouge...
X-Bride chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
*SQUEAL!* AW! KAWAII DESU! LOVED IT! SO INNOCENT! One more time: AW! XXD
blooberrybree chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Aww, that was the sweetest thing! Haru's so cute.
TheShadowHarted chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
aww... just... aww... That was so cute...
Fesarasum chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Aw! That's so cute! I know they're teenagers, and all, but that's just too cute! *feels the need to hug something. glomps the author*
One Who Rides On The Wind chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Sweet, short and straight to the point. Hope ya write more of this. Til' then, Ja ne!

~*~The Wind Rider~*~
Billy the Kangaroo chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Aw! SO CUTE! *adds to favorites* I actually read a story similar once... the whole thing about the ox letting the mouse ride on his back instead of being used. _ There was this flashback to when they were little and Haru had made a little clay statue of a mouse on an ox's back, and he gave it to Yuki. Then they go back to present time and Yuki still has it, and la de da.

Anyway, great story! So cute. _
Fall Out Girl x3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
"No, I heard you. I just chose not to reply."

hehehe yay unique Haru!