Reviews for Another Heir of Slytherin
HopelessxRomanticx1993 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
*blink blink* O.o Weird much? "super-human magical people who were all a bit loony" rotflmao! I love it, I love it! Hopeless out.
Seral chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Absolutely hilarious!
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
this is hilarious!
kawaii chibi shun chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Huh? I enjoyed this, but it still somewhat disturbs me that you could think of it. :P
TheGoldenSeraphim chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
:D Now that I've stopped giggling, I can actually review this story. You take the prize for random insanity with this one, without a doubt. Here. Have a cake - it's your prize! :)

Cheers!

~*~LIZ
Mali-caren chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
raotglmao hehe. *clicks the add to fav story list bitton*
Lady Rebecca of the Night Walkers and Element Holders chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
That was Hilarious! "Mrs. Norris and I shall rule the world!" Bwahaha!Love it!
ReginaLucifer chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
lol! This is hilarious! I love it! :P
James D. Fawkes chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
It's official, You're loony. Even more so than Luna. *Holds out straight jacket* Here, put this on. We're going to the Happy Hotel. If not there, then we'll go to the Loony Bin. *Mutters under breath* Just what the Hell is this world coming to? Oh well. *Talks normally again* After I drop you of at the Loony Bin, I'm going to start a group called the Black Luster Knights and take over the World! *cackles evilly* Nothing can stop me! *A pretty looking girl walks in* Honey, Dinner! *Girl walks back into the house* *Yells back* Coming, Dear! *mumbles under breath* Women! Can't live with them, can't live without them. *talks normally* Come on jack ass, my food is getting cold!
...Exactly how much sugar did you have when ypu wrote.

Nonetheless, greatestest, mostest funnyfulest, humoringful fantasticest encredabbably laughabul ficcyness ever

pazed chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
okay I laughed. and if there a prize for randomness, you're definitely in the finals
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »