Reviews for Chained to you
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
this awesome i love it please keep going!

JJ:P
CryssieM chapter 8 . 8/3/2006
Guys, I'm terribly sorry for the huge hiatus, but real life has been occupying me. I'm going to post the next chapter very soon.

Be patient a bit yet, pls.

hugs all,

Cryssie
kicsibogar chapter 9 . 1/8/2006
Szió Husom!

Eljutottam ide is, elolvastam :)

Egyet tudok mondani:TBC,TBC please!

Annyira jól leírtad, mikor Sara felébredt, Nick aftershav-je, a fertőtlenítő illata.. elkalandoztam a labor irányába :P

Hajrá, én türelmetlenül várom a folytatást!

Pußa: a Te őrült Zizid ;)
nickysbabygirl chapter 9 . 1/6/2006
OMG you must continue. I luv it please update soon.
daynaa chapter 9 . 12/24/2005
o,

intense!

hahaha

i find it quite humerous

and i can't wait for more!

merry christmas!
CSIFan4Life chapter 9 . 11/25/2005
This is a good fic. I hope the next chapter is up soon.

~Jackie~
CryssieM chapter 9 . 11/25/2005
Thank you all, your support means a lot to me. I'm really glad you like the story, I try to do my best to update ASAP.

*hugs all*
Isabell89 chapter 9 . 11/25/2005
Yay, finally an update again! Nice chapter, liked them waking up together. Hope your real life issues weren't too serious. But it's good to have your updates back. Keep them coming.
fanficaddict chapter 9 . 11/25/2005
i love it! when will you update? i'm sorry but i have just one thing to point out. you wrote that nick said "sweep sara sidle off of her legs" it's actually supposed to be sweep her off of her feet, not legs. just to let you know. but i do really really love your story. i think it is great. i can't wait till you update. please tell me that's soon.
charmed1818 chapter 9 . 11/24/2005
Great chapter!To bad Grissom had to the chapter and I can't wait for more so please hurry and update! :)

*Olivia*
anacharlie chapter 9 . 11/24/2005
I'm loving this! D
ibreak4CSI chapter 9 . 11/24/2005
Yay, a thanksgiving present-You updated! ;) I really liked this chapter; the way they were both becoming aware of their feelings towards each other...very nice! I hope to see another chapter soon!
anacharlie chapter 8 . 10/24/2005