Reviews for For the Honour of My Family
Wfest chapter 15 . 3/5
Oh man...! First I was so excited about the promising start of your story, Sesshomaru trying to fix his mistake with an obstinate and furious Inuyasha. Than the end of chapter 4 disappointed me, because it just turned into another inucess story. Personally I think it's the easiest way for a writer to fix their differences.
And what about the discoveries/wondering NatsuMaru made about Inuyasha's fighting abilities when they first met? And I agree with an earlier reviewer that the last chapter is not really a closure, but seems rushed.
Still, I finished the story with interest, because yo very good writer.
Miya Sessh chapter 15 . 2/17/2015
Hey loved this story hope you can find the time to update it i hope things are worked out in the story and have a happy ending
BelleArcher chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
While I enjoyed this story, it is by no means complete. It feels as if you gave up on it and wrote a hasty last chapter to wash your hands of it. I'd love to see a sequel.
Moon Dog 05 chapter 15 . 4/4/2014
Its awesome.
Mashkai30 chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
toadstooldevil chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
waaaaa where's the rest? Is their a link? if so can you please please please give it to me! This story is soo addictive, you are a brilliant writer, seriously i love this story!
picabone99 chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
i really like this story, but it ends so abruptly. is there a sequel?
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
LOVE this story! Has me completely hooked and captivated! Just adore reading your stories, Moon! You are beyond talented and just can't wait to read more! Ja ne and good luck! xoxo ]]
Wiccan Queen chapter 15 . 5/2/2011
Plz update soon
minoki chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
really sweet and nice!
fireywolfchild chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
aw, this chapter was so sweet! i can't wait to read more!
Onyxlight chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
I know it's been a long long time but please let me know if you plan on finishing this fic...its a wonderful story!
Shinreigari chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
What's the link for the full version?
violetkisses chapter 15 . 6/16/2010
aaaaaaw. it is so beautiful. i love it~
yummytimelord chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
No! The link doesn't show up! (stupid ) I know you've probably had a million reviews asking for the link to the full story on whatever site you have it up but could you possibly send it to me too? There's a serious lack of good Inuyasha and Sesshomaru fics out there. Just found this fic today, was going to review when I'd finished reading it but seeing as I'm reviewing now too I'll just say I love it so far