Reviews for The Incident In Hogsmeade
ljpjcg chapter 2 . 8/3
This chapter had me crying tears of laughter. I could truly see this playing out like a farce in fast forward, Benny Hill style.
arnoldd001 chapter 2 . 3/7
Thank you for this story. At a time when a beloveds life is slipping away this has brought humor into the picture. For every life that leaves a ew one is welcome. It is just hard at times to say goodbye. While i have read this story numerous times it is always uplifting . Thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Lovely little sequel! :-)
r99smith chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Great story! This was a wonderful sequel. It would be interesting to see a story about Senua's first year at Hogwarts
PhoenixPixie chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
YAY another beautiful ending... you know I'm surprised you used Rita as the villain in this story since you used Draco in the last one. What were both Rita & Draco's motivation? Was Draco somehow in love with Snape or did he just hate Hermione that much? and Rita's, a spurned interview? I know her companion's motivation seems stronger than both Draco's and Rita? Just wondering?
S.Smith chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
This is honestly the first time I have read a fan fiction and laughed OUT LOUD! Picturing Harry fainting and fainting over again was hilarious! Thank you!
RousseFille chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
How adorable! :)

And I'm so happy you added this. I love reading about Severus being a father when the whole story is done right! :)

You're amazing!

citygirl09 chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
I love this story it is really good!
Lovers in London chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
keep writing...pppleeeaaase :)
Kay8abc chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
That was an adorable ending.
El Neneo chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Dragons Quill chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
yeah, totally awesome, i love it very much and am more than happy that our ever hated rita got jarred. perhaps you should have pinned her in some insect collection, but who really collects stink bugs? ok anyways, i really loved the story and currently this story and the incident in the great hall story has kept me up far past reasonable at least tomorrow is saturday and i can sleep in. i just adore what i have read so far. thanks for writing such wonderful stories!
Megan Consoer chapter 4 . 2/23/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
ChloBug318 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
have you given up on this one ? :/ because i really liked both of them . !