Reviews for Retribution
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
The Channel 6 boss' name is Burne Thompson , not Thomas Burns.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Humanized Transformers.

Not a new one, but that they voluntarily became human?

THAT was a surprise.
Straya chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Ya know, I usually avoid crossovers like the plague because most of them are just so damn BAD. But this...was surprisingly enjoyable. I thought it was clever the way you tied in a lot of the series events, particularly the events and "side effects" of the "Sea Change" episode. I also got a good chuckle out of some of the names you chose for the various Autobots... Tim Primrose. Howard Tracer. The Nichi twins. And Chet Torch! (Am SUCH the Ratchet fangirl.) Bumbles playing the GameBoy was too cute, too. Oh, and the Tracks cameo... I love Tracks so much, but he doesn't get nearly enough attention in fic! The only two things that disappointed me where the lack of involvement the Turtles ended up having in the end when it came to Shredder's downfall and well...how boy-crazy April was. It's been a LONG time since I've seen any of the older TMNT episodes so I can't remember too much about that end of her personality, but it seemed a little overwhelming at points. But on the whole...a fun read. And I can only imagine how trying that month was for the Autobots, trying to get used to their new bodies. The events from that time could almost make up an entire slew of one-shot fics on their own! So anyway, thumbs up and thanks for uploading this one! ;)