Reviews for Deeper
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
So sad yet amazing
zeesims chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
this ws beautifully written. xx
femlesbean chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Idk if I reviewed this before, but

I love this story to pieces! It's my favorite fanfiction I've ever read and I think it's simply brilliant! Of course it's deppressing and horrible and tragic and sad, but by the end, it has so much hope and life. I ADORE Ron/Pansy, they are literally perfect for one another and you show that bond beautifully. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful story.

Love,
Anne
femlesbean chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
You must write more of this! I'm obsessed! It's so good! I wil love you forever! Please continue! Thank you so much for taking the time you have to write this!
MaybeWolf chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Fantastic story! A life like this would explain why Pansy's canon appearances show her as being so cruel. I always find it amazing when writers give minor characters so much depth. Awesome job.
greenbirdcries chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
My heart can't take this. ahhh. Beautifully written
Tab96 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I LOVE Pansy and Ron together, they're so cute! Anyways, I can't wait for more so UPDATE!
DramaticFanaticPrincess chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
You have to write more! I'm completely in love with Pansy and Ron and there aren't many good fics about then out there.
barya chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
this isn't really the type of story or style I would go for. even the relationship development between ron and pansy may seem too cliche...

but there is so much truth in this fic, and as i openly sobbed with pansy in dumbledore's arms, i realized that this is the best style/way to tell this story... not hiding behind flowery metaphors but raw and straight to the heart.

it is quite amazing how you maintained the feeling into the second chapter and a surprise to find out it was written several years after. you made me so grateful to ron for everything he did for pansy (my tears are falling now just remembering them), for helping her become whole again, or maybe for the first time. i still cannot stop crying but i am so happy that she is loved.

thank you for this.
Jennifer Apple chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Loooove it. Love it love it love it love it. Extremely well written and beautiful description. 5*s!
BurningAlive chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Pansy is my favorite girl character from the saga and you just made me love her more. She's strong, after all she've been through. And Ron, 3, gosh. He's the perfect hero. This is maybe my favorite fic at the moment.
BurningAlive chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I understand why you're proud of this, it's beautiful. I totally love it.
evillygood chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
WOW!
yay chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
This was really dark, but it was nice to see something from her perspective. Pansy's nearly always dismissed as a shallow idiotic slut. I've never seen a fic that really explored why before. I'm glad you decided to update after 6 years!
Muffin'sback chapter 2 . 7/3/2011