Reviews for Hot, Cold, Hot
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
hmmmm sexy!
Kaibafan17 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
dat was unbelievably hot. when i read the title i immediately started sing Katy perry's song - hot'n'cold
Rippertish chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
OMG, Girl!

That was intense! I loved the dance description, her insecurities regarding his thoughts after their night together and... God! The cold can to cool down! Ui,ui! *sigh*

the whole grab here and there in the changing room... Hihi

but... Damn this janitor! Haha

I really enjoyed reading this steammy little fic, even though I have no idea how their face look like! Hihi

see... you can count on me to read you steammy words! Hihi

seeya!
Chani90 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
hi

so this is how the lockout became 'their' place?

i love it

but why does the janitor have to be on time ? ;)

otheriwse whe could get more seto/anzu action *.*
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
i like it! :)
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I was missing "The Night Before" so I decided to read this marvelous one shot. I had read it months before but it is even better upon re-reading it, especially in anticipation of more goodness from your story.

The sensuous conversation matches the hot, hot day in this story. You have such wonderful writing talent that highlights not only a visual sense of the characters but emotional states as well. Thanks so much for sharing. I'll keep a look out for updates on "The Night Before." :)
mezzles chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
A great, great story! I thought both characters held true to their originals (well as true as Kaiba can be seeing he's such a snob on the show haha). The hot and cold aspects of the story were great; they added a certain sensuous element to the story, which really helped build the mood. A wonderful story, and well done! Thanks for the read!
Karigan250 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Nice fic! punctuation and spelling far surpassed many of the novice writers on this sight. Much impressed with the story, one of the better one-shots I've read!
Inukag12 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Very Nice
Snickerdoodle-sensei chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
OH I LOVED IT! I wanna read The Night Before Now! I think I will! I really like this, great work!
breea-ashee chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Hehe, well written! I love this pairing... and you have the "heat" and passion of their relationship spot on _ Very well done.
Stephanie Greer chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
That was awsome! Please update soon!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
COOL! COOL!
Rain chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Hey, got a new address! And is this the first time they used to Lookout?
Zoe334 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
OH MAN COME ON I AM WAITING OVER HER FOR AN UPDATE AND I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU I LOVE YOUR STORY AND I ESPICALLY LIKE SETO AND ANZU TOGETHER AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENES PLEASE UPDATE SOON (STARTING TO CRY) CAN'T WAIT _
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »