Reviews for Hot, Cold, Hot
Martyrdom-99 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
you should keep going this is so cool
yamiishot chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
i loved it

hey soon im going to put two fanfics ive been writing for a while on here when i do could u review them for me?
Chocolate Ice chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
hei chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
hahahaha this was hilarious...
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wow, I think that the building must have exploded with all that heat! great job!
PriscillaGirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
dreamfantasy10 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
NICE! that clears some things up, like how EXACTLY the lookout became their "spot". Man, you've got to be the queen of sensuality!You're intamacy scenes are always right on the dot! ;) They're usually the hardest things to in a fic, but you rip through 'em like nothing else i've ever seen.

i also love the way you write, its a new, fresh sense that always wants the reader coming back for more. but i wonder...what exactly did they DO at the lookout...*grins*...

well, gotta go finish up "The Night Before" (another one of awesome fics, btw) ja ne!
At-Ko chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
xroseduelistx chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Omg, that was so freakin hot! I love SetoXAnzu... Ah... Loved it! _ I think I'll read The Night Before now... haha...
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Woo Hoo! I like that a lot! ) Can't wait to read more of "The Night Before".
QueenieZ chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Not A Monkey chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I liked it..but then again I am a sap for brillant seto anzu stories .~
Black Rose Witch chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
i love it write another chapter real soon.
Yami Y666 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Wow, steamy! The raw passion, the undesguised lust, the frustrated and sudden halt...This is perfect! All these emotions on one page makes a reader VERY happy.

Not to mention the enticing summary made me practically jump for joy! I was hoping you would elaborate on the immediate aftermath of Anzu and Seto's first rendezvous!

I loved how Seto got to see Anzu alone, doing what she does best, and compared himself to her...Unconciously, showing how he cares for her.

Oh yes...I cannot WAIT for the last chapter of "The Night Before"! I'm checking for updates automatically now, so you better update as soon as possible!

And the title of this oneshot was very mysterious as well as intriguing. It made me want to read it before I actually knew what it was about! Yes, opposite words tend to do that...

Well, thanks for the email! I'm glad you enjoyed reading my reviews, I thought I TOO was the only one who actually bothered to write more than one sentence!

Yes, by the way, I DO plan to continue "Connection". I don't think the place I left it was a very nice one. I don't think I could if I tried! At least, I know how it's going to end...You'll just have to wait until my thoughts turn into updates!

...Just got your review, seems you skipped over the rest of my story! _ That's ok, I originally WAS going to stop at 2 chapters but decided not to because I just kept coming up with more ideas. So, finish reading sometime, eh?

And I'm glad my story "turned you on" (Lol, couldn't resist the implications of this little phrase) to Yuugiou (YuGiOh!) yaoi. I always thought that Yami and Yuugi should be together!

If you're looking for a truly great Yuugiou fanfic writer, I hold this author in high esteem! I strongly suggest you go check out her work! That would be: Princess Nefartari AKA Krysta

Well, enjoy your fanfiction!

Much Luv
Metalmark chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Yeah it was pretty pointless but then again almost most one-shots are. But I guess that's what makes him somewhat unique I suppose. Anyways I liked it except I really didn't get the moral details behind it. I mean did the two sleep together or have an obvious relationship before this one-shot took place? Kind of confusing or maybe its just me. Oh well. But anywho great one-shot. Keep on writing. Bye.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »