Reviews for Hot, Cold, Hot
darkangelwp chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
update it. i love it. scratch like-ILOVE it. wait...i want a can of soda too, no fair . anyway update it soon or vengence will be and i added you too my favorites list, chow.
fightingcomet chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
now i really want to read "The Night Before"! going to do that right now! good job!
YaOiPrInCeSs16 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
That story was...intresting,but I like ,keep up the good work and hope you update soon!:)
abbu jabbu chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
What are you doing? :o

Come back and finish this story!

Btw, I LOVE your temperature theme.
Ilvryn E chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
O..naughty, naughty. ((shakes finger))
aisu0kisaki chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Wow, that was very intense. I liked it! Keep Writing.
teaseto chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
oh. sizzling and sexy. my fave.
Phantom X chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Oh, Kaiba certainly has a lot of pent up sexual energy. This story certainly inspires naughty thoughts... keep up the umm... good work. And please update the night before soon!
Secluded Sapphire chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
WOW...I'm totally amazed, this story was excellent. Very sensual, very passionate. Me like )
Romy-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I positively hated this fic, it's shitty and nasty. Anzu does not belong to MY Seto-kun! I hate you!

Ah just joking. I'm a big fan of your work and I loved this oneshot. I've been reading Holiday Blues and it's a good and interesting plot. An affair...? Most people see it as a horrible thing and this shows a different side to it. Good job, ...I hope the "flame" above didn't hurt you too much...
k-tea chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
more more more! hehe, awesome one-shot
peeps chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
That was the most delicious one shot I have ever read. Excuse me while I go turn up the air conditioning that thing was hot lol.
Eternal Eyes chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This was good. Maybe u could add it in to the actual story one day? I hope you'll be abe to finish Holiday Blues soon, that one is really good too.
Monkeyluv4646 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
wow its so tense i like it
Amrita Marie chapter 1 . 6/17/2005