Reviews for A Hunter's Oath
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Dude, Do continue on with the story!
Misskittyspiffy chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Continue writing this! It is fantastic! Don't leave me hanging!
sinan123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Pleaseļ¼Œplease ,please continue!
Elf123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Please continue.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Such wonderful potential. Thanks for sharing.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Interesting story.

mshana chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I have to say I really love your story so far, and I hope that you will update it as soon as humanly possible. It would be really unfair to leave a poor reader with the cliff hanger you ended the first chapter with. I have been looking for a good Elrond/Legolas story for quite some time now, and yours is the first one I think really captures the characters perfectly.

So, to sum up: please please continue this!
A premature death chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Do you not agree? This was a promising fic. Very promising. And you haven't done anything about it for FIVE YEARS. Are you dead? It is obviously discontinued. I wonder why. Its easy to continue this. No problem-o. Legolas wakes up, tells or doesn't tell Elrond who he is. Is bitter about it. Prob'ly tells Elrond that he won't be marrying him willingly, but will still marry him as he has given his word. Is totally impressive. Sorta scared of Mr. Elrond. blah blah. You abandoned a fic. How totally horrible of you.
Rokkis chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I really really really wish you had continued this...

alchino chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
very good story

please continue
Witch Nova chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Why have you not continued this? Its beautiful. Please continue.
a shadow in the dark chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
please continue the story. I am looking forward to it. I like how defient you have made Legolas it would not seem like him otherwise if you have not made him run off. Even though he is bounded by oath he can still be free for a while longer.
astrakage chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Please continue. I would love to read more of this story, it promises to be very entertaining.
hannahbanana125 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
please is hard to find legolas/elrond stories which are good...]

Nanashi-Angel chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I love it! Are you going to continue it? I hope you do!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »