Reviews for The Spirit of Skittles
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
And no one guessed strawberry? How sad.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
That was one of the wackiest ideas I've seen yet! Very entertaining and funny! Adorable. What a neat little fic.
writer with ocd chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
LOL that was funny! Who doesn't love Skittles or rainbows? I think Spock should've been sugar hyper, that would've made it all the more humorous; and there were already tears in my eyes. This was even funnier because my friends joke that I am not to be given Skittles unless it is my birthday.
DarkXVulcanJediKnightofEregion chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
SKITTLES!

you should do a sequal where the crew gets covered in either m&m's (and meets Red and Yellow) or Trix (and meet that stupid rabbit and force feed him that cereal until he explodes and never wants to eat any of it again because he's DEAD! MUWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!)

yeah

ignore the insanity

taste the rainbow

DarkX
silmirof4077 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
My skittle loving friends would have enjoyed this. Now when ever i eat skitles i will star acting like a trekkie.
silver chipmunk chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
That is so cute, I love it!
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
You are a demented insane person you know that? Brilliant story, however, it just proves that you are truly mad! In other words... WICKED!
Grim Reaper chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
OMG LOL! I have never read a ff as funny as that one, and I have read some really funny ones! ROFL! hahaha!

ps- continue penpals! pleez?
Broken Infinity chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
debating the nature of the red skittle. I love it. This was cute.
PrincessSaturnnot signed in chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Lol! That was great! I LOVE Skittles! YUM! _

Oh, and if you didn't know, the red ones are cherry. _-
Ensign Joe chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
adorable :)
lareinemargot chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
sounds like my music teacher-the awesomest teacher ever- who always says "Skittles-Taste the rainbow"
Visage chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
HAHAHAHA! That was great! I was laughing the intire time! _ Great job, and hope to see more! _
Gabs chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Yay! LOL I still totally love this story! The Spirit of Skittles... hehehe )

Gabs