Reviews for A Pain in the Neck
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Very funny!
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. )
shastalily chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
This made me laugh so much... I love Ares' fuzzy slippers and the part where Ares says 'Let me scratch your fungus'.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
_ ROTFLMFAO XD HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA-dog poop- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
*gasping for air*
LMAO! LOL!
Foot Rot Fungus...i'm going to be laughing for weeks now
Vera-Sabe chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
This was a really funny story! I don't agree with Black Diamond! You didn't really rush the pairing of Ares and Gabrielle that much! And they do make a cute couple! Deep down inside he really likes her probably enough to love her! He just doesn't show his other side alot! He only shows his bad boy side!

However, you just brought his other side to the surface even if it was a little bit rushed! He really cares for Gabrielle and she cares for Ares. You let their deep, inside feelings come out especially Ares' feelings! I love it! It's funny and hilarious! Keep doing a great job! :)

Vera-Sabe
Torch chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
funny
cadpig01 chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
I thought it was a really creative story and i loved the vampire concept
Janice chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
That was really good write more!
BlackDiamond chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Okay, here's the 411. It was pretty funny except for the A/G thing. There is really no connection. There are only 2 shows that indicate anything of A/G. And, as I remember correctly, on OAHAF, Gabby was an after thought. Has Ares ever said anything even close to 'I love you Gabrielle'? No, but I have heard I love you Xena. Now for your story. I think you rushed things with G/A. It's like all of a sudden she burst out with a I thik I'm in love with Ares. You put no feeling in it. No thoughts of how she concluded this 'feeling'. It was like blah. After that, I could read no further. It's like I knew the rest of the story was going to be blah. YOu need more descriptive thoughts to bring out the characters more, so that we could feel what they are feeling and figure out where they 'were coming from'. Your comedy stick seems to be working though, although I'm not favoring Xena's little 'jealousy' hints you put in there. But then again, she and Ares are the only reason I whatch the show.

-BD
Kmikaze KAtie AAPPG V. Signed Review chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
I thought it was really funny. That would be the sort of thing to happen with Xena. But I don't see Ares And Gabrielle. I dunno why, I just can't.
Kora chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
hahahahahaha! that was great! the whole group is vamps! awww but i wanted more of auto! you can ignore that if you want. just autolycus is one of my fav. characters, but he is a hard one to write. you still did a good job! you really are such an awesome comedic writer. hey, i'm like the first one to review most of your stories. wow. i feel special. ignore that too. good work!