Reviews for Homage to the War Dude
bjq chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
FUNNY Awesome story! Really liked it
Stardawn19 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Very funny. I found myself laughing out loud. What a great mix... Xena and Bill and Ted. Loved both.
Balboa chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was excellent! You were spot on with all the characters, especialy Bill and Ted. Definatly one of my favorite stories I've read. And picturing Xena trying to attack the waterslide, priceless!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Cool story!
shastalily chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Ares/Gabrielle fics are very much 'my thing'. Love the funny stuff and romance in this.
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
oh LOL.
I have no idea who Bill and Ted are or where they come from (but i've read fics with them in it) but I absolutely loved this.
i haven't watched xena or hercules for...4-5 years? and i still remember it...*sigh*
You've got me interested in ares/gabrielle fics now! i can't wait to read more
Bob da Frog chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Amazing story! I love Bill and Ted and Xena trying to attack a water slide is absolute class! Oh, and does Xena escape from the police?
Vera-Sabe chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Another great and funny story! It's funny when Xena tries to kill the water slides thinking its snakes! LOL! Ares and Gabrielle were great, too! Love the romance between them as usual! ;) Keep up the great work! :)

Brynhild GoUrL chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
ROFL! I totally didn't know there were Bill & Ted fanfics! And it's so realistic! I can just see Xena hacking away at those 'metal snakes'. But if Ted's dad had seen X:WP, wouldn't Ted have heard of her? Just wondering. Great story!
Ben Free chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Thank you for your review. I will be continuing the story shortly. Well anyway Great Story very funny.-Ben Free author of Urban Safari
Kora chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
kill the water snakes yey! that was really funny! the ares/gabby thing, i don't really care. i just felt like saying that. i don't really care who likes who b/c your stuff is so funny! it's great! you should do...should do something with like a young hercules older ares crossover. i know you did one already, the strage days, but like young herc/iolaus and grown up xena and gabrielle, bill and ted could be in it, they're all messing things up. i think you know what i'm trying to say but if not just tell me. yeah i'd write it myself but it'd end up horrible b/c i stink at humor. and you don't have to, just if you're searching for ideas or something.