Reviews for Secretly Loving You
Fucked up ending
spike'smate chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
only just found this story & i'm glad i did. very good story thank you
spike'smate chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
Spike is sooooo protective of all his "family" even xander love that
spike'smate chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
love love love this story PLEASE let spike beat the shit out of reiley i HATE him
spike'smate chapter 15 . 1/23/2011
BONZA (that means brilliant in australian) story

CLAPS CLAPS CLAPS
spike'smate chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
riley is a jerk
Trovalsa chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
Oooh, I loved it! I think you should write a sequel, I was in chapter 13 and was like "Oh noes! Just three more!" I really loved the story :3 Keep writing, you're a really really good writer (:

Yayz for Spuffy! :3
murderscene chapter 16 . 11/13/2008
love spuffyness no bangel eww.

anyway i loved it, riley is a tool i never liked him in the series.
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 1/19/2008
Great job, more of a Buffgel fan, but I can tolerate good Spuffy's such as this, and Riley wasn't good enough to be her guy anyway. Catch ya on the flip side.
Elin chapter 16 . 12/17/2005
Jag älskar den här ficen. Den är ju asbra. De e kul också att läsa fics som är skrivna av en svensk(som jag ä ) hoppas att vi kan va "mejlvänner"

kramizar Elin
Celtic Cross chapter 16 . 10/31/2005
You have GOT to write a sequel! This story just wouldn't be complete without one! Write a sequel SOON ok? OK!
AmethystDragon81 chapter 14 . 8/30/2005
So Joyce just accepted him,just like that?That is so great.I loved the spuffyness.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 11 . 8/30/2005
Oh my was so sweet.I loved the way it was so sweet.I can't wait to read the next chapter,which i shall do as soon as i finish this review.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
you have a muse?is it a Spike muse?my friend has one.i shall have one soon.i love the is awesome.
SpuffyLove4Ever chapter 16 . 8/11/2005
That was your first Spuffy fic? That was AWESOME! Loved it!