Reviews for Party on Olympus
Stansa chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
You sould wright more it is great !
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Good chapter.

Please continue!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
random reading one night. love it! :D
shastalily chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
I love this! When Gabrielle grabs the back of Ares' vest and pulls him down, that was really funny... Ares wouldn't take that from anybody else.
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
i did read this one yesterday...but thought i'd drop a review. Gr8 one shot
Vera-Sabe chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Hey again! This was yet another funny and romantic story! I loved it! Keep up the great work! And if you can write a sequel to it then it would be really cool! :)

Vera-Sabe
lauren chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
this story was so great, i love gabrielle/ares storys i think they arre good for eachother
JR chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY! WRITE MORE!
MoonAssassin chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
great fic love the ending!
Ann chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
not bad. quite funny. I like how gabby explained it all to xena.
Augustana Rae chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
lol that was pretty funny although highly implausible
Tina chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
**WARNING...SPOILER FOR ENDING**

It was going along pretty well until the ending, which not only seemed resolved too quickly, but completely contrived. I realize it was supposed to be funny, but I think it would have made for a much more interesting story if Gabby had stayed mortal. Other than that, I thought the writing was fairly decent and the characters stayed pretty much true to form, considering the implausibility of the premise.
daviderl31 chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Pretty good story.

I never thought about Garielle as being a goddess (what kind of powers would she have?), but I really like the idea, even more than her friend (what was her name again? Xana?).

How about a story (if not yet written) of the Goddess of Wonderfulness Gabrielle?

daviderl
Kymera chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
It's cute, really cute :) Nice work! :)
Gabs chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
hey Smenzer! this is definitely one of my favorites. ignore all those X/A shippers that seem to enjoy going around bashing A/G stories. this was great, as is all of your other work

Gabs