Reviews for I Heard What Was Said of the Universe
Philippe de la Matraque chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I think you deserve more than just 2 reviews for this story. Happy anniversary as a writer. You did a fine job. I like languages and their use in a story (and not translated directly during it) so you did great with that. I don't think Hoshi sees Malcolm as an asshole, but accepting that for the sake of your story, you did a good job of characterization and his decline was heart-wrenching, seeing it as we did from Hoshi's helpless point-of-view. Thanks.
Drakcir chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
That was good!

You should be very proud.

Malcolm with a Malaysian accent... hm... I could probably picture it if I knew what a Malaysian accent sounded like.

Oh, and by the way, it was the episode when its Malcolm's birthday, was called 'Silent Enemy'.
The Libran Iniquity chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Wow. Very intense little story there... and I congratulate you on passing the twelve month milestone... just remember not to bemoan the fact you're dealing with imaginary people on whatever time basis you use to write, and everything'll be alright in the end ;)

Anyhoo, once again, intense narration, and it was interesting to see the different slant on Malcolm's upbringing (the education etc.). Nicely thought out, and it added an extra dimension to the interrogation sessions. Well done :)

TLI