Reviews for An Old Tale
KazeNoSakura chapter 12 . 3/21/2008
OMG! This was an amazing story! Have you ever considered becoming a writer? You;ve really got the skills. This story was well detailed with lots of suspense, drama, action, romance, etc (though I could've done it without the puking). Anyways, really well done! 5/5!
Laifan chapter 13 . 2/8/2006
I just loved your story. The end could have been a little more romantic without Kurunado puking. But oh well it was funny. The teaser is just the best.
iRaWeSoMeSaUcE chapter 11 . 1/29/2006
Oh, I liked this chapter! ...Wait, Epilogue? yay! I'll keep my eyes peeled!

..Keep up the work!
Ethereal Nebula chapter 11 . 1/19/2006
I just loved your story. It was very nice so well written. I liked the appearance of Zhuzhen and Blanca. It was very good indeed. Keep writing :-)
Tiger5913 chapter 11 . 1/16/2006
Ooh, brutal. Violent. Wild and crazy. Jutendouji scared me in this chapter. o.O; I can't believe he struck and hurt Ana... Eek! ;_; Kurando must feel guilty about losing control to his fusion monster. .
Nyte Shade214 chapter 10 . 1/13/2006
This is really good. I wanst expecting it to turn out like this. Keep writing.
Tiger5913 chapter 10 . 1/4/2006
Ooh, I'm glad they are somewhat back together again. :D And the title of the next chapter sounds very interesting... *wicked grin*
Echo Company chapter 9 . 9/29/2005
not bad...a little too serious for anastasia'z character, but its enjoyable.
The Shadow Hawk chapter 9 . 9/4/2005
Poor Anastasia. I feel so bad for her. But I really do like this story. I want to see what happens next. Keep writing!

~The Shadow Hawk
Tiger5913 chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
Eek~! Sadness. :( I want a happy ending for them. Don't let Ana die! ;_;
iRaWeSoMeSaUcE chapter 8 . 8/16/2005
what's gonna happen? update soon!
Sparda's Kitten chapter 8 . 8/13/2005
You are writing an excellent story and I can not wait for the next chapter. Please keep up the good work.
ilovesoup1 chapter 8 . 8/11/2005
why on earth does she keep coughing up blood? Does she have a disease...? o_O DONT KILL HER! lol oh well update soon!
sable-fahndu chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
WAH! You can't leave it like that! I've been waiting for this chapter and I love it!
moshimochi chapter 7 . 7/6/2005
sad story T_T

by the way please don't make the ending like Romeo & Juliet (both romeo and juliet die... so tragic)

make a happy ending! .